• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

legendary dark cockroach??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
As far as I'm aware. I read a bunch of interesting stuff about DMC, like how it was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 4. Dante was going to be called Tony Redgrave. DMC was originally going to take place in the present, past, and future. LDK was originally the design for future Dante, not Sparda.

There's more, but those are my favorite tidbits.

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
It is now, but it originally wasn't.

The game makers already had future Dante's game model. But when they decided not to use the present/past/future idea, they still wanted to use the character model. They figured that Dante will always be a punk no matter how old he gets; So a fancy suit and monocle are things Dante would never wear... but then they thought... Sparda would.

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
That's funny. We don't even know what Sparda's personality is, but it's as if we know him aswell as Dante or Vergil.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I think Sparda's personality is a mix between Dante & Vergil. He was both righteous and serious.
Once again, it's only a guess, so do not hit me

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
Your idea of Sparda is pretty much everyone's idea of Sparda, right? If it's true, it just helps support my theory. `,: )

kitetsu

ADDITIONAL INFO: All Devil Trigger designs for DMC3 were made by none other than Shin Megami Tensei's Kazuma Kaneko, known for his bizarre designs in SMT, Digital Devil Saga, and some stuff he did for Zone of the Enders. That includes Dante's DT original design (which lacks the lower half of his trenchcoat, and looks more demure), and Vergil's DT original design (also lacking the gaping fangy mouth, and *his* lower half of the blue coat).

If this "cockroach Sparda" you all have mentioned here the one that i think it is, then there's a very likely possibility that Kaneko-sempai has also designed DT Sparda for DMC3.

Which means...

The original illustration of DT Sparda is lying around the internet SOMEWHERE. Finding it is gonna be a pain in the ***...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom