• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Least favorite enemies to fight?

Blade8513

Just curious what enemies you dislike fighting the most in DmC, for me its probably the Witches with the large Rages at a close second lol I really dislike the Witches, they annoy me to no end.

Captain Xin

dreamrunner_by_ravenfoot-d812u9b.jpg

Dreamrunners, aka "FXCKOFFAHOLENINJAIDONTWANTTOSEEUAGAIN"

scionicspectre

The ones that are easy to kill.

Of course, we do need those punching bags to get the most out of the game's combos and do interesting setups, but if there were an entire game full of Dreamrunner class enemies, I'd be first in line.

Judge

Rages are no problem, the Parry window is very easy to get right even on Hardcore mode. Once you get it, theres no problem.

Chainsaw marionettes. They have two different Parry windows to their opening attack, very difficult to time. High Time actually works as a better Parry.

Witches arn't too bad, their summon swords attack offers good Parrying oppertunities.

The flying enemies with lazer attacks are very difficult to Parry, Dreamrunners are also a lot more difficult to do anything to when your surrounded. Easily the tougest fights in the game next to Vergil.

Vergil on GMD mode in DT is invincible.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I would say Dreamrunners, but fighting them felt like a "honourable duel to the death between two equal guys" kind of fight.

So I'd say Frost Knights. I'm fine with Hell Knights, because demon weapons did enough damage to make them not a hassle, but Frost Knights had too much health for angel weapons to not make it feel tedious.

8BitHero

Scrub
So I went back to Dantes story and yeah I hate the witches. Nothing compares to them in Dantes story. They are a huge chore to fight against. Vergil destroys them but Dante is about running around after them and trying to get a couple of hits in. next thing you know, they have their shield back up and you can to try and break it down again. I hate the Witch's.

Blade8513

So I went back to Dantes story and yeah I hate the witches. Nothing compares to them in Dantes story. They are a huge chore to fight against. Vergil destroys them but Dante is about running around after them and trying to get a couple of hits in. next thing you know, they have their shield back up and you can to try and break it down again. I hate the Witch's.

I agree with you for the most part but I have even more trouble with the Witches with Vergil, because with Dante I can take their shield down pretty quickly with Aquila's round trip but Vergil doesn't have a move like that so I usually spam swords at it which takes a lot longer for me lol

Elijah Guerrero

I agree with you for the most part but I have even more trouble with the Witches with Vergil, because with Dante I can take their shield down pretty quickly with Aquila's round trip but Vergil doesn't have a move like that so I usually spam swords at it which takes a lot longer for me lol
You try the Blistering Swords? works perfectly fine for me.

Elijah Guerrero

Is that the one where the four swords hover above Vergil and all launch by themselves? I used it a few times against them and it does work a lot better than spamming the regular ones lol
Yeah that one, I own the Vanilla version of the game (I'll eventually get a PS4 and some new games)). You can mix up them too (Have one of the Blistering Sword be designated Pull/Lift to extend your combo)

Blade8513

Yeah that one, I own the Vanilla version of the game (I'll eventually get a PS4 and some new games)). You can mix up them too (Have one of the Blistering Sword be designated Pull/Lift to extend your combo)

Really? I didn't know you could control those four, I know you can make the regular swords angel or demon and teleport to enemies or tp them to you but I didn't know you could do it with those, that's sick lol

Elijah Guerrero

Really? I didn't know you could control those four, I know you can make the regular swords angel or demon and teleport to enemies or tp them to you but I didn't know you could do it with those, that's sick lol
It might work, I'm not insane like the pros, you chould check out there stuff on youtube..

Judge

I would say Dreamrunners, but fighting them felt like a "honourable duel to the death between two equal guys" kind of fight.

So I'd say Frost Knights. I'm fine with Hell Knights, because demon weapons did enough damage to make them not a hassle, but Frost Knights had too much health for angel weapons to not make it feel tedious.

Really. I like Fost Knights because deflecting his frost attack at the right time freezes him in place. You can use demon weapons then and do huge damage. I also find it very satisfying to Parry stuff.

Top Bottom