• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Larva Boss

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
Haha, so I wasn't the only one, eh? =D

But I don't really consider it a bad thing. I don't care if they are copying/taking notes; anything similar to DMC3 is a F***ING WIN in my book. I mean, it is MY fave DMC, after all. Hell, I'd pay for a remake of DMC3 with next gen graphics and a better camera any day!

Tiran

The great pretender.
Did I just see Dante doing a dash-like move with electricity/sparks? At around 2:41 of this vid. Gotta say, that looks better than the regular dodge. :troll:

Anyway, digging the overall style of the game. But this boss fight...idk, seems too easy? I mean, look at how fast that health bar was draining! :O I do like how the boss looks creepy and gross, though. Don't really mind her foul-mouthiness. She's ****ed. :p

Easy? I whipped Berial on my first playthrough of DMC4! The first bosses are always easy.

chocolatepanda

looking at how devastating dante's attacks are to the boss, i'm definitely guessing that the mode this player is on is easy. just an assumption, but i mean come on dante's killing it waaay too quick.
It looks like the boss has multiple health bars.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
from what i can tell its likely that they played the enitre thing on easy. think about it if your gonna show off your game you dont wanna spend half of it repeating the same part because its difficult. also if you look the demon seems to be attached to a machine on its arse :p. so i think it basically sh**s virility like Slurm in futurama. im actually a lil anoyed at the germans over showing us lots of gameplay. i mean i really would have settled for a few seconds of the fight. but the enitre thing...kinda sucks out the fun a lil bit. altho if the club scene proved anything is that every level is gonna be quite creative

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Listening really, REALLY hard to this video, I heard a bit more dialogue:

Dante: You can call me Dante the Demon Killer. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Poison: You want to kill me? You can't kill me! I'm over 1200 years old!
Dante: You don't look a day over 12,000.
P: F--- YOU.
D: F--- you.
P: F--- YOUU *vomits, boss fight begins*

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i admit there is an abundance of cussing but you know what? i think it fits this DmC, it's supposed to be in your face over the top and that's what it is! i love the boss fight, it looks hard i'm not gonna lie, the animation is great, and the combat looks extremely fun and appealing! my body is ready x1000! :)

Top Bottom