• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Larva Boss

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
my only concern is that they said "this is the first boss so were about a third in"....i hope that doent mean there are only 3 bosses cuz that would be a waste

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
my only concern is that they said "this is the first boss so were about a third in"....i hope that doent mean there are only 3 bosses cuz that would be a waste
hmmm i think they mean the first boss fight they've shown, because i'm pretty sure the hunter demon (the demon in the captivate trailer) is the first boss since the scene from captivate is part of the opening.

crush

Dante "My name by the way is Dante!" (spreads hands out in a somewhat cute manner)
poison "The son of sparda!? and eva? (Dante bows) the whooooooreeee!?" (vomits)
Dante "...yup"

Ninja theory dialog is sure funny lol

Gbraga

Dante "My name by the way is Dante!" (spreads hands out in a somewhat cute manner)
poison "The son of sparda!? and eva? (Dante bows) the whooooooreeee!?" (vomits)
Dante "...yup"

Ninja theory dialog is sure funny lol
It is! I laughed at his "yup" and "That just seemed to drag on forever... Church..."

Also, the **** YOU scene from the E3 2012 trailer. This game's actually funny and not facepalm worthy, that's quite something considering what we usually get in videogames.

crush

Yeah It's actually the first time that the DMC series made me laugh only by words... and vomit.(Bael's vomit was possibly less "epic" )
Well in the trailer alone the "You could call me Dante the demon killer." bit was lame. But in this conversation the funny thing is that how it leads to poison's age (Which nobody questioned about) and the exchange of "F's XD.

Well about the boss fight...it was definately more fluid than Bayonetta bosses. I quite disliked that hourglass gimmick against Fortitude and tentacle cutting sequence of Lustitia. If Dante does enough damage he would simply knock her off the platform. Nice and simple.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^Poison is what they call it.

she is over 12,000 years old and dante called her a sucubuss.

oplus she seemed a littler crazy so maybe their process is driving her nuts.

AngelMode

She's over 1,200. Dante was the one who made the joke about her not looking a day over 12,000... basically flattering her by saying "oh you don't look so old" while at the same time multiplying her age by 10 times the amount. She got the joke and was ****ed about it.

Top Bottom