• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Laharal VRS Mundus

Who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
:lol:

I just had to do this!!!!

Who would win? The great prince Laharal or Mundus?:D

I think that Laharl would destroy ALL the DMC characters!:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Frum a game called Disgaea. He is an Overlord of his own netherworld.

I think he would win, he can destroy a whole world and still have energy left.:lol:

He's awesome.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't know who the other geezer is but I'm voting for Mundus.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
1: I don't know who the hell Laharal is.
2: I love Mundus.

How did you think I voted?:lol:

Also, I think you're being a bit harsh, you shouldn't be punished for not playing a game.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dark Esura;119553 said:
LAHARL PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!! except Sephiroth and Goku

Are you going to put every other game entity in front of the DMC cast. If it gets to pacman I'm going to be a bit suspicious.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Phantarch;119556 said:
Are you going to put every other game entity in front of the DMC cast. If it gets to pacman I'm going to be a bit suspicious.

No.
I dont think Spiderman can beat Dante.

But guys, you have to realise that there is powerful fiction entities over DMC. Just because we are in a DMC forum doesnt mean we have to auto choose DMC characters. Thats just ignorant.

aka958

Don't trust people
laharl or whatsoever have a funny name but mundus have style not destroy the world in one attack thing more fun like slash slash take over and control... why destroy a world? then you have nothing more to do after... Mundus gets my vote for letting the world be in eternal darkness!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dark Esura;119857 said:
Oh......well let me stfu then.......
ignore my earlier post then ppl.....

It was a fair point. I mean, I don't always vote for the DMC cast but I do a lot of the time. That'd always be because I genuinely believe it or I've not played the game mentioned. I don't say it just to appease the forum.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
The Phantarch;119864 said:
It was a fair point. I mean, I don't always vote for the DMC cast but I do a lot of the time. That'd always be because I genuinely believe it or I've not played the game mentioned. I don't say it just to appease the forum.

Thats cool.
*rep 2 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom