• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady,Trish useless in dmc 4?

Vinosh

Today I finished the dmc 4.I realized that Lady / Trish useless. Lady mainly because there are two scenes.

Axon49

Frequency 141.80
Lady brought the whole Sanctus/Order of the Sword thing to Dante's attention, and Trish was the one who actually dragged Dante there by "borrowing" Sparda.

In a sense, they were basically the entire reason Dante got involved with the story at all.

But yeah, in the actual story itself they didn't do a whole lot.

Last edited:

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Lady brought the tits.
Trish brought the aayusss.

... ...Tits 'n ass.
That is all.

No, but seriously, their role was pretty much completely off-screen. Trish brought some humans to safety, and before that she took on the role of Gloria to infiltrate the Order. Lady told Dante about the Order doing some weird stuff, and then went to work on another case.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Their roles were minor but fairly important.
Way better than having them just randomly pitch up to shake their goods.
Plus wasn't the game more aimed at the female audience anyway?
I think dmc4 did well with what it strived to accomplish. No, it's not everybody's cup of tea, but that was the point, really.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Their roles were minor but fairly important.
Way better than having them just randomly pitch up to shake their goods.
Plus wasn't the game more aimed at the female audience anyway?
I think dmc4 did well with what it strived to accomplish. No, it's not everybody's cup of tea, but that was the point, really.
Yeah That's right, I was important!
Yeah ok but in all seriousness, Trish is actually in more than 2 scenes. The beginning where you start playing as Dante, the scene where we learn that she is Gloria. and She's there when Credo dies. and then later she tells Dante she'll evacuate the city. and then the serect ending. So that's a total of 5. Not to mention the two or three scenes where she is Gloria.

alis grave nil

Lady snagged Dante's pizza and convinced of the actual threat ensuing in the Fortuna area. She pretty much did what she's best at, and what she was prominently doing over the course of the DMC anime---getting Dante off his lazy ass.

Yeah, that part was in character. Though, she was meaner to him in the. Played for laughed, but it didn't amuse me

Top Bottom