• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Layton: The Conspiracy of King Millionaire Ariadne

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
01fbcg-sjpg-7cef29_765w.jpg

I hear that the Professor Layton series is more popular in Europe than the rest of the world combined. Nevertheless, the newest entry in the "Layton Series" is the debut of the adorable daughter of Professor Layton, "Lady Layton: The Conspiracy of King Millionaire Ariadne".

What are everyone's thoughts?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've never played a Layton game but I wanted to see the Layton vs. Ace Attorney in action. I like crossovers.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've never played a Layton game but I wanted to see the Layton vs. Ace Attorney in action. I like crossovers.
It's actually a good place to dip your toes into the franchise because it doesn't spoil anything from either franchise. While I do have a few complaints about the game, it was very enjoyable and I wouldn't mind seeing another crossover between them.

But back to Lady Layton, it looks like it'll have a completely new cast and may also be a good starting point to getting into the franchise.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
I remember Professor Layton as that surprisingly heart tugging game. There was a serious contrast between the art style and the themes that played out in the story.

Definitely gonna check this one out.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I remember Professor Layton as that surprisingly heart tugging game. There was a serious contrast between the art style and the themes that played out in the story.
It certainly does have a lot of feels at the end of both trilogies. Don't let the cartoon-y art style fool you.

Meanwhile, Lady Layton has been confirmed for English localisation in 2017.

Meg

Oh man, I'm only just playing Miracle Mask. I still have Azran Legacy to go. :frown:

@Blackquill you'll have to let me know how it is. I probably won't be playing it right away.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Blackquill you'll have to let me know how it is. I probably won't be playing it right away.
I, myself have to finish Azran Legacy. I'm only half way through it atm. There's a lot of side content I feel the urge to do.

But yeah, I'll let you know my thoughts when I eventually play it.

Top Bottom