• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kyrie's Necklace

DMCFF

Was her necklace a gift from somebody .. because it always seems important to her and looks like shes protecting it.... kinda like how Dante wants to protect his amulet...

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think its a gift to Nero... maybe its Nero's birthday coming and that she would give it to him

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Who knows? Maybe that was given to her from someone important to her. As Nero or her brother. Maybe a memento of her parents/family too.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I don't think it could be a birthday gift. her mother must have passed it down, and when she dies, she'll pass it to Nero (That's funny) And if Nero is lucky enough to get married, the same thing will carry on and on. In other short words, I guess her mother gave it to her.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I think it's something handed down to her that's very important to her and maybe, just maybe, Nero. As it maybe it's a connection between the two of'em. Like those BFF necklaces(Lolz. I kid). xD But somehow I don't think it was given to her by him. Perhaps her mother, father, brother, or some other relative.

I also doubt her necklaces is what Dante is wanting. If it was, he could have taken it already. It's insane how easy it is to steal jewelry from someone. ;0

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
KingSwole;61375 said:
WOW.....WOW....WOW!!! LMAO! Uncalled for dude

I don't think it's uncalled for, but Kyrie isn't likely anyway related to Dante. ._____. If she was, she'd be just as old as Dante. I don't think Dante has any other family members other than Vergil. No aunts or uncles to be heard of, but if he does, it's just well hidden.

Top Bottom