• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KRatos vs VErgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It would be a tie. Both would see each other and have a heart attack and die over meeting one of the greatest video game characters in history.

...Seriously what's with the sudden boost of vs topics.

Sorry to say Jokah, but most of the people on here are just gonna mindlessly vote for the DMC character wether they would win or not. If you had a thread that was Lady vs Zeus, id bet you my life savings that Lady would win. XD

Another thing is, sometimes it's very difficult to compare characters from different universes. For example: Vegeta can blow up the Earth in a second without even trying. Can Vergil blow up the Earth? Have we seen him blow up the Earth or do anything that can prove he can blow up the Earth? We are faced with these kinds of debates almost everytime when someone actually takes to time to think before voting. But as I said, most of em are gonna vote for the DMC character anyway because they just can't stand the thought of their precious DMC character getting their ass whooped by [Insert name here].

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil? The DMC3 guy? NOT A CHANCE mate:lol:

Kratos easily on this one. I know that Vergil is faster than bullets and stuff, but Kratos is a monster rivaling Mundus himself.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Tony_Redgrave;119682 said:
Vergil? The DMC3 guy? NOT A CHANCE mate:lol:

Kratos easily on this one. I know that Vergil is faster than bullets and stuff, but Kratos is a monster rivaling Mundus himself.

Well put dude.
Kratos even stood up to Ares and Zeus! Kratos got some major balls doing that!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Kratos is an evil, twisted mad man with a preposterous jaw line and can defeat gods, I don't care how great Vergil is or how powerful any DMC character is for that matter, logic dictates that the guy who can kill gods is going to win.

And seriously, what IS with the increase of VS threads lately...?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;119897 said:
Kratos is an evil, twisted mad man with a preposterous jaw line and can defeat gods, I don't care how great Vergil is or how powerful any DMC character is for that matter, logic dictates that the guy who can kill gods is going to win.

And seriously, what IS with the increase of VS threads lately...?

DMC and GoW are two totally different universes; it's like me writing a fiction about normal civilians with some cliche superhero; and then another fiction about a character who can destroy the world with over-powered characters.
Just like Dante or Kratos will never exsist in our world; they won't exsist in each others. Otherwise; I'll write about a random character about how my random creation pwns everthing. These versus threads are kinda annoying.
Kratos can defeat various God(s); lesser than the ultimate creator while DMC only implies 2 exsist. And Dante defeated Mundus; prince of the underworld who is the most powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom