• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Konami to take the Silent Hill series to the UK?

Gasoline Tank

This latest news comes from Dusk Golem.

Oh, God. Please let this all be true.

The last entry in this series was released all the way back in 2012, which was 10 long years ago.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
At this point, I'm not even salty about Silent Hills anymore and will take any new SH content so long as its halfway decent. :cry:

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
How about this fanmade instead. Sadly it stopped. Had potential.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I forgot to mention, but I would be extremely curious as to how they would be "taking the series to the UK" considering the franchise is literally called "Silent Hill" and revolves around that sleepy town in Maine (or sometimes West Virginia), America. :unsure:

Gasoline Tank

Speaking of skateboarding. :D

Remember this?

I was reading rumors the other day about an episodic game. It hasn't been confirmed. It's just speculation. But I always did say this would have been a great idea all along, as it can give very minor characters some focus in a game where if they're smart, they will be able to create a lot of stories just by using the same assets, and cutting down production costs. More for less, basically.

The series is different from other horror franchises in that it doesn't just have to be about Harry Mason, James Sunderland, or any of the main characters that are built up, and people feel they are vital to the success of those particular games. The games in this series however, don't have to revolve around just these people. This isn't Leon Kennedy, or Jill Valentine.

In the games, you always find out so much about strangers in the town from looking at journals and other writings that you find, just scattered around. So it's going to be interesting if we see it playing out, to where these people are formally introduced.

Top Bottom