• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts Star Wars/marvel talk

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
So basically this is a thread to talk about the possible inclusion of the Marvel Universe and the Star wars universe in future kingdom hearts titles etc.

The reason why this is not in the kh3 thread as its not news just a discussion.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I wouldn't mind Marvel, probably. But I prefer Star Wars not be there. (than again I don't like any Star Wars media and most likely it would add characters as Binks, which will be fairly annoying.) But generally they should stick to the fairy-tale characters and worlds imho

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've never played a KingdomHearts title but i like the setup they have already.
The Japanese anime & Walt Disney cartoons crossover.
Adding Marvel & Starwars just seems a bit too much & comes off as a mash up of nonsense.
I think it might distort a little of the purity of KingdomHearts.
Kinda like SoulsCaliburIV & Starwars, or if mickey appears on the Death Star, or Goofy vs The Hulk.

I don't think all the universes should be so connected.
Oh shush. Marvel and Star Wars stuff in Kingdom Hearts would be awesome and everyone knows it. I'm not even a Star Wars fan, but f#ck yea to lightsaber keyblades and a Darth Vader boss fight.

Let me equip Goofy with Captain America's shield and build my gummy ship with Stark Tech.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't think all the universes should be so connected.
It's printing money. Pure gold to their eyes.

Nothing is going to stop these media hack schlubs from selling yet another bloated product to the public.

Do I like it? No. But I accept that it's a thing that's going to happen, no matter how much I rail against it.

All you can do is get used to it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

No, that isn't all i can do.
I can NOT buy it, gamers can NOT buy it & show how much they disapprove.
Um... ok.

That's not going to stop this thing from selling, but whatever.

At the very most, we can say that it's "brain rot" in the same vein as transformers and other equally dumbed-down properties.

However, transformers is still selling, so I'm not sure how much difference that will make.

Lightsaber Keyblades will still end up being the new "Style Sword" by this time next year.

But hey, more power to ya.
Let me equip Goofy with Captain America's shield and build my gummy ship with Stark Tech.
How can a company this boring have the nerve to call themselves "Marvel"?

Shawarma. Shawarma. Shawarma.

I'm just gonna keep saying 'shawarma' until it's funny.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
@Vergilius
If there are enough who don't buy it then it might be enough to hault production on a sequel or cause them to take a look at what's wrong.
What's "wrong" is just it not meeting your otaku standard. :meh: Like adding in superhero and sci-fi stuff will somehow ruin Kingdom Hearts despite you NEVER playing it like you mentioned before therefore not knowing how they've kinda already done this already in the past with Tron worlds.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I wonder how they going to make them have a cross-over. If's it going to be Sora and co. or a new characters? Are they going to be light saber keyblades? How will the worlds look like?

Just the few things that cross my mind. I love the Kingdom Heart series and hope it goes well. +_+

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
What's "wrong" is just it not meeting your otaku standard. :meh: Like adding in superhero and sci-fi stuff will somehow ruin Kingdom Hearts despite you NEVER playing it like you mentioned before therefore not knowing how they've kinda already done this already in the past with Tron worlds.
Yeah, but that's not the same thing. Tron and Star Wars are...

... light years apart. :cool:

Besides, I was never really all that into Kingdom Hearts to begin with. Have you noticed how almost every peripheral character looks like an offshoot of Sephiroth?

Even Marluxia (or however you spell it) looks like a pink sephiroth -- only somehow more effeminate.

---------------------------------------

Looks like Chance, VW, and I are having ourselves a little Mexican standoff...

Well, if VW is being "good" (in his mind)...

... and if Chance is being bad(ass)...

... then I guess I'll have to take the part of ugly then. :frown:

:hungover:

ToriJ

They'll probably just be glorified cameos like the Final Fantasy characters were.

Top Bottom