• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts IV

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
All I'll say is, if there are no FF characters in KH4 then that will impact my decision on whether or not to buy the game.
That's great and all, but can you name where in the interview he says there will be no FF characters in KH4? He just said that KH is not a Disney x FF collaboration (where both properties have equal standing), which has been true of the series for the entire 20 years it's been around.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
The KH Dark Road finale finally came out.

The takeaway is that Ephemer got it on at some point. Clearly. :LOL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It's a cellphone game that was announced around the same time as 4. It looks fun and I'll check it out if it releases in the states.

I'd be more into 4 if Sora wasn't involved. So this is probably be where I get back into KH lol.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
The key art:

mainvisual.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Also what heard on KH Missing link beta version it kills phones batteries way too fast so maybe this companion game to KH IV better not on console/PC too??
I would've preffered it as a console game. The Unchained era is fascinating and I wished we got to it sooner.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Also what heard on KH Missing link beta version it kills phones batteries way too fast so maybe this companion game to KH IV better not on console/PC too??
Or people compensate by getting a power pack for their phone, like they should because power packs are useful.

Like.... It's a game that plays like Pokemon GO (ARG using GPS to track your location) and requires you have your phone screen on while you play it. It's going to drain your battery. Whoda thunk it?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
All I'll say is, if there are no FF characters in KH4 then that will impact my decision on whether or not to buy the game.
KH was my gateway to FF and I started to leave KH for FF as I got older. In hindsight I would've preferred if KH had spinoffs with the FF characters as the leads.

There's still a chance after 4. ;)

Top Bottom