• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts-ifying Your Name!

Daughter of Sparda

Sparda's little girl
Name:Hextria
Element: Ice
Attitude: Kinda gothic,quite,but really nice.
History: Hextria had been friends with Sora but had mysteriously disapearred. Really what happend was she ran into lot's of Heartless and had awoken feeling nothing. Xemnas had found her and gave her a new name.One dayy she was there than she disappeared with out a trace. Now Sora feels as though he's being watched...

CloudStryker

Surviving
Name: Die-larks
Former Name: Dylan
Affiliation: Freelance
Elemet: Darkness, Gravity
Weapon: RT-20 Antimateriel Rifle and a Double Bladed Katana
Gimmik: If you come at me with that, your life is forfeit.
Attitude: Deadly serious, dark and brooding.
History: Not much is known exept that he was a SAOF (Specilized Anti Occult Force) commander until he was discharged and court marshalled for ruthesly slaughtering a whole city infected with the level D demonic singularity infection, which was easily cureable. Unfortunatly, due to "unforseen" circumstances, all officers who alledegly bore eyewitness to this tradegy had dissapeared and little evidece was found to convict him. He then ressigned the next day as a merc for hire.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How many is that?

Most people are unaffiliated. In fact, too many are. If this is going to be an actual RP (if people are interested in that), there's no way this will work out. We can't have more freelancers than the affiliated. :wacko:

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235051 said:
How many is that?

Most people are unaffiliated. In fact, too many are. If this is going to be an actual RP (if people are interested in that), there's no way this will work out. We can't have more freelancers than the affiliated. :wacko:

I won't change, I'm a free man, I won't sit with a gang of losers doing nothing. I stand up for myself, not some bunch of weaklings with no real purpose of sitting there. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not like you'd just sit there twiddling your thumbs. But I suppose your character isn't someone to take orders, then?

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235064 said:
It's not like you'd just sit there twiddling your thumbs. But I suppose your character isn't someone to take orders, then?

No, my character does what he feels is the right, he fight for what he believe in, for what he wishes to protect. Not a puny organisations wishes.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My character is technically unaffiliated, although she does some work for Infinity. :|

They'll switch if a better offer comes along. It's just how they are, which is why I said unaffiliated. >_<

Meg

My character is to busy poking Lightning in the back of head to care about affiliations. She just kind of shows up randomly, says hello, and then leaves.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;235071 said:
No, my character does what he feels is the right, he fight for what he believe in, for what he wishes to protect. Not a puny organisations wishes.

But Nobodies cannot "feel" anything. No emotions. At all. They only remember what it was like, and simulate them. They have no true emotions.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235088 said:
But Nobodies cannot "feel" anything. No emotions. At all. They only remember what it was like, and simulate them. They have no true emotions.

Yeah, so the organisation is run by nodobies. My char isn't a nobody. So to bad for them. :p

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
DreadnoughtDT;237567 said:
Kanekex (Kaw-neck-ecks)

Awesome XD that souns KEWL

Name: Kanekex

Former Name: Keneka

Weapon: DeSoulBlade

Abilities: DeSouls anyone who comes in contact with his mighty Blade

Keneka was once Ordinary til his world was invaded by Nobodys they destroyed everything but him he soon became a member of O13 (Organization13) where he learned he was no longer human nor had no reason to exist.

now he gaurds TheWorldThatNeverWas and DeSouls all who cross his path

Top Bottom