• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts-ifying Your Name!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Saretex (Sah-reh-tecks)

I'm so glad people like this! I thought it would be a flop.

I wonder if we'll make an RP out of this yet?

Although, I forgot to mention something in the character profiles. They need weapons. >_<

So everyone who has a profile up, edit it to include a weapon. I've already changed mine.

Evil Nero

Name: Joex
Former Name: Joe
Element: Matter
Weapon: Can make any weapon he desires using manipulation of matter and particles.
Gimmick: You know I could turn you to dust, right?
History: The Darkness which lies in everyones hearts has gained a form. Kingdom Hearts is only his vessel.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Name: Morzannx
Former name: Zamoran
Rank: Unknown to all but his friends(Organization Infinity)
Element: Fire, Darkness.
Weapon: Mega-pain blade and Peace blade.
Gimmik: Death would be a mercy.
History: Unknown. He keeps his past to himself.

EDITED!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I forgot to mention...

You guys may want to post your affiliation, be it neutral, Organization Infinity, what-have-you. You already know TCD's and mine.

aka958

Don't trust people
Name: Antiksirx
Former name: Kristian
Affliation: Non-aligned
Element: Mind, sorrow.
Weapon: The last stand (sword)
Gimmik: This, will be your last stand. Show me your strength!
History: A wanderer, seeks his strength in peoples minds, find their weaknesses and bring them sorrow and despair. An agile swordsman who slices up his opponents with great speed and agility doesn't matter if they are weakened or not. His past is clouded, all everyone knows about him as that he wanders alone, in search of what? No one knows.
It is said that The Last Stand stands for his strength, honor, and beliefs, that he is never seen without it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Enobyx (Eh-knob-icks)

Just said it out loud and it reminded me of Weetabix - that would be a cool one, lol.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Name: Auralx
Former Name: Laura
Rank: None, as Auralx is unaffiliated with any organization
Element: Lightning/Fire
Weapon: A great claymore, which seems to be constructed from bone
Gimmick: -moody silence-
History: Auralx's past is as much a mystery to her as it would be to anyone else. She awoke one morning, face-to-face with a mysterious stranger who told her to abandon her old name and life in order to find peace. She wanders here and there, searching for any clue as to who she might have been.

Top Bottom