• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kingdom Hearts-ifying Your Name!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Give me a name, be it yours or anyone else's, and I'll make an anagram of it with an X added in.

Why? Partly because I'm bored, and partly because I want to see how far this will go.

After you have the name, use this table to fill out the rest.

Name: The new name
Former Name: the name before the KH-ification.
Element: as generic as fire, as unique as magnetism. The list goes on, folks.
Weapon: A unique weapon that only that member can use. Make them as unique as you can, and try not to draw from DMC or something else.
Gimmick: Some catchphrase or something or other.
History: A brief history of the character, how they came to be, what they're doing now.

Perhaps this may even turn into an RP... Each character will follow mine in his own, rebel organization. Kind of like what Marluxia did, but more successful.

Here's mine.

Name: Thexnan
Former Name: Nathan
Element: Chaos
Weapon: Tomahawks
Gimmick: "Do you think I care?"
History

Nathan was just a normal boy, carefree, always having fun. Then, the Heartless destroyed his world. He found himself wandering, looking for his family. He found them dead, but was surprised that he couldn't feel remorse for them. Unknown to him, his heart had been stolen, and a Nobody was created in it's place. A hollow shell with no emotions, but the ability to emulate them.

He was found by Xemnas soon afterwords, and was given a new name, Thexnan, and accepted into the organization. His powers were discovered shortly after. He had the ability to shape reality into anything he wanted, giving him the element of Chaos.

He was close friends with the other organization members, but began to doubt his own existence when he found out that some of the organization members had been assassinated. Fearing the worst, he left, and formed his own, rebel organization.

Organization Infinity...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm debating which name to give you. My real name.... or my online nickname :lol:

Aw hell I'll give you both

- Kara
- Azure

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Name:Imoxses.
Former Name:Moises.
Weapom:Sombra Blade(look at ava)
Element: Darkness.
Gimmick:"You speak....You die".
History:

A boy that didnt cared about the problems on his own world, he only cared about his friends, but he was always so shy.

After the Heartless came and destroyed his world his heart was stealed, now with all his friends death, he didnt cared anymore, just wanting Revenge, his age unlocked his dark powers, he killed all the heartless on his planets.

He joined a organization called infinity

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AzureNight13;233559 said:
I'm debating which name to give you. My real name.... or my online nickname :lol:

Aw hell I'll give you both

- Kara
- Azure

Rakax (Rack-awz)
Rezaex (Rezz-acks)

Now make a character profile out of whichever you prefer. ;)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Yo, DT. Do mine up too, please xD

Hrm...go with Tyler, as BlueDevil...would be weird XD

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Name: Rakax
Former Name: Kara
Element: Shadows
Gimmick: (I need to think of one)
History: (Argh... I needz moment to think)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Name: Lertyx
Former Name: Tyler
Element: Ice
Gimmick: Out of my way
History:

Lertyx was once a small town child, until his home was attacked and burned to the ground by the Heartless. Wandering alone for a long time gave him a quiet, lone wolf persona, though he's really easy to talk to provided you know what to say.

Soon to be taken in by a new family, Lertyx was changed for the better, though he kept his quiet personality.

(I don't know much about KH, so...forgive my vague history x])

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's quite alright, BD. It's good enough for a start.

Although, you still have to put in how you met Organization Infinity and Thexnan.

Meg

M-gonks? :| Yeah, I'm going with Gemx. Alrighty then, so-

Name: Gemx
Element: Sarcasm
Weapon: My feet, as in running.
Gimmick:"Lalalalalala"
History: Repeatedly poking Lightning in the back of the head.

aka958

Don't trust people
I usually hate KH, but whatever, I'll see if you can do something to my name:

Kristian

Beat it up, stew it, burn it, churn it, but whatever you do, do not chew it!

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I have been debating whether or not to participate in this. I made the decision today that I would. It would be best to use Zamoran, instead of my real name or Nicodemus.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Enobyx (Eh-knob-icks)

Antiksirx (Ann-tick-surcks)

Morzannx (More-zanks)

Gedex (Gedd-ecks)

Landyx (Lann-dicks)

Top Bottom