• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kat looks like Lilith.

Could Kat be related to Lilith? Cast your vote!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • CHICKEN!!!

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since Steve has betrayed me by putting DmC characters on the forums background, *Shakes fist* :p I'm forced to stare at Kat's face and cleavage. (I'm not complaining about the cleavage thou; the girl has got it going on) Kat reminds me of Lilith and seeing as nobody has brought this idea up I figure I would. So people do YOU think Kat and Lilith look alike? Could they be mother and daughter?! (Dramatic background music!)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
hmmm could you find a picture of lilith for comparison (the ones i find all have awkward angels and or she has no hair :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014

788Masri

Sadly this is the only picture of her I could find:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121023040011/devilmaycry/images/8/83/Lillith_LQ.png
P.S. Back away from your computer when you view this image so her uglyness doesn't give you a heart attack. You've been warned.

Z

aand...not really i mean there is some similarities i think. but not enough that youd think theyre related.......or are they....

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Lilith's lips are larger, and she has more prominent cheekbones. She's got that really "superficial beauty" look to her, which I'd imagine was intentional.

Kat is...cute. She's got a rounder face than her initial CG art (at left). Kat has more of "girl next door" kinda look, rather subdued, aside from the cool tattoos.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lilith's lips are larger, and she has more prominent cheekbones. She's got that really "superficial beauty" look to her, which I'd imagine was intentional.

Kat is...cute. She's got a rounder face than her initial CG art (at left). Kat has more of "girl next door" kinda look, rather subdued, aside from the cool tattoos.

So the cartoon art work of Kat looks better you'd say?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I knew the chicken thing would lead to crazyness... I'm SO glad it did! :D Well If kat isn't Lilith's kid than I wonder what she is and how she came about.

788Masri

I knew the chicken thing would lead to crazyness... I'm SO glad it did! :D Well If kat isn't Lilith's kid than I wonder what she is and how she came about.

probably a part demon/angel. nothing direct. more like her great ancestor got with a weaker demon( i asume) and the genes passed on. then many generations later we get the lovely Kat.

Top Bottom