• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
i actually want fajitas now...n burritos...n chimichangas...

They all contain the same ingredients just wrapped differently yet still all sound appealing in their own ways so I'm on board. Taco Bell(if you have those) run while we wait anyone? I'm seriously thinking about it but I might just make my own pizza since I don't wana leave the house while constantly checking for VD

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
They all contain the same ingredients just wrapped differently yet still all sound appealing in their own ways so I'm on board. Taco Bell(if you have those) run while we wait anyone? I'm seriously thinking about it but I might just make my own pizza since I don't wana leave the house while constantly checking for VD
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I'm the exact same way right now

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I got my redeem code via e-mail from Amazon; standard 25 character code for Xbox that is redeemed directly through the console. None of this website business involved at all.

Then I'd imagine that's strictly a GameStop customer's process for this :/

The only thing about that it says something along the lines of "use this 11 digit code on Devilmaycry.com/vergil when the DLC releases at the end of Feb 2013" When I saw this I thought technically and chose to wait till it released because it implied it won't be useful until then.

What capcom needs to do is become more literate, actually use their brains and learn how to give directions correctly. I shouldn't have to pay for them being so illiterate they can't even do that right. I, like I said, already purchased the DLC more or less by paying gamestop's obnoxious fees and driving to gamestop 6-7 times to pay off the game used up enough gas to ensure that I would have the dlc several times over. Though, that doesn't regularly count but in this case I'll bitch about it anyways cause at this point I'm entitled to do so after being basically punched in the face repeatedly with a fist covered in my own money and that fist is capcom with the DLC around their neck like some gangsta.

Sorry TWO, but there is no excuse for what they have done. 24 hours is not bad, but 48 hours ontop of two plus weeks of waiting is pretty damn bad. Sad to say even after I wait the next 24 hours (which I have no problem doing) I will still have a problem with all the **** and hoops they put myself and others through these past two weeks and the excess of hours we had to wait for it especially those of us who bought it on xbox. And it's all just icing on the damn cake when today is the only day I get off till next Tuesday, all because capcom has a hard on for playstation 3 and people who live in the UK.

Well, I'm not defending them, so don't get the wrong idea there :p

I'm right there with you about the code, though. I just erred on the side of caution and punched the code in the day I got the game, just to be sure. I'm impatient like that :p

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I honestly don't feel bad for those who preordered at the appropriate place and are only getting the game the same day the rest of us. I say that since some of us had to wait almost two weeks to get the actual game in the first place; but if they said you get early access to the game/DLC then you should and nothing else to it. Though it's a little late to say that now but ehh

I doubt we're getting it today, there's no mention at all from official sources. Or imagine the fires that would burn if Microsoft paid them at the last minute for a time exclusive for a month on xbox360.

TheNoHeartedBeing

I wouldn't mind if they just delayed the DLC. Im mad because people are playing it before us.People has already beat the game on all difficulties. People has already upgraded every ability while we sit here looking like idiots. Capcom is ass straight ass. I hope they get robbed or something.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
They've already been robbed by all the people who pirated DmC :p

I feel you though, I don't understand why some people got it so early, and to that point, why they didn't just instantly release it. What's the point of having a release date like that if some many people already had it. Especially when they're still people who purchased legitimate copies, while some others who also purchased and supported the game are left twiddling their thumbs and waiting for some now completely arbitrary release date, and on codes that we're worried won't even come.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Exactly now their making xbox users wait an whole extra day for nothing. There is no reasoning with that. Its just mean. Its just evil and they have the nerve to make a game about demons taking over the world. They are the real demons.

GregaMan

Hey guys, I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. X<

Raise your hand if you fit BOTH of the following criteria: 1) You received your Vergil's Downfall code from Gamestop. 2) You preordered from a Gamestop located in North America.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!

Raise your hand if you fit BOTH of the following criteria: 1) You received your Vergil's Downfall code from Gamestop. 2) You preordered from a Gamestop located in North America.
*Raises hand* this is kind of aggravating. I don't usually bitch and moan but when I do, it's about Vergil's Downfall.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Curious Zilla, what code did you receive, I have the 11 digit code, Where i had to enter my email on the dmc/vergil page, but i havent recieved any email in response.
I received the 25 digit one, for direct use on the console. Not sure why they're messing you lot about on this.

EvilX-81

*raises hand* Though I haven't tried my gamestop code yet if that matters to anything.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Aw, Greg, you're a peach *raises hand*

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
Now that gregaman is helping us...I feel like a dick. Guys, I'm a dick, I really am. This is me publicly apologizing for being a huge dick over this. So much built up frustration, it all came out...PLEASE FORGIVE ME GREGAMAN!!!

I am still ****ed off about the two weeks and all the delaying, but it's not gregaman's fault. So I apologize to gregaman, he may work for capcom but he may also be the only thing that might keep me within capcom's fanbase. Just barely, but if Gregaman fixes this, dear lord. That will be awesome.

Top Bottom