• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's calling out to me..
601105_565862270098082_1852838420_n.jpg

Calypso Dynamo

Just out of curiosity, are those that are experiencing issues redeeming their codes doing so through their actual consoles? I see a few complaining about websites not registering the code. When I received My GameStop code I redeemed it on My console (Xbox 360)
Curious Zilla, what code did you receive, I have the 11 digit code, Where i had to enter my email on the dmc/vergil page, but i havent recieved any email in response.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Curious Zilla, what code did you receive, I have the 11 digit code, Where i had to enter my email on the dmc/vergil page, but i havent recieved any email in response.

This is what I got too. The 11 digit code was to be entered on the official DMC website, along with your email address (and I believe platform of choice). The plan is that they email all those people who put in their 11 digit codes the actual redemption code, which allows them to get the DLC for free. The official site's layout for that 11 digit code inpt has changed (at about last week's time, when I went back and checked it), and now all you can do is enter your email address to be notified when the DLC goes live.

What I'm wondering about is the people who have gotten it early. Were they given different codes and methods of acquisition?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Unfortunately, I think the intention was that they wanted you to enter that 11-digit code around the time when you got the game, not when it was just about to release :s That would be a problem on both ends, as a consumer not having the foresight to do it as soon as possible, but also on the company's end for not making those directions explicitly clear :/

LeoXCV

Single life for life
What I'm wondering about is the people who have gotten it early. Were they given different codes and methods of acquisition?
I got my redeem code via e-mail from Amazon; standard 25 character code for Xbox that is redeemed directly through the console. None of this website business involved at all.

8BitHero

Scrub
This is what I got too. The 11 digit code was to be entered on the official DMC website, along with your email address (and I believe platform of choice). The plan is that they email all those people who put in their 11 digit codes the actual redemption code, which allows them to get the DLC for free. The official site's layout for that 11 digit code inpt has changed (at about last week's time, when I went back and checked it), and now all you can do is enter your email address to be notified when the DLC goes live.

As to my knowledge everyone in the U.K who bought the game from Shopto.net got their code early. I did and so did people from Capcom Unity/DMC.org and other forums.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dear Capcom,
You're seriously on my last effin' nerve nowadays, first the Mega Man issue, then trollin' fans in UMvC3 with Mega Man costumes, then the STACKS of DLC for SFxT, then having on-disc DLC characters that u can't use til they're bought, then some other **** I'm unaware of, BUT RELEASING VERGIL'S DOWNFALL 2 WEEKS EARLIER FOR THE UK AFTER DELAYING THE COSTUMES & BLOODY PALACE?!? WTF?!?
-Signed
Another ****ed off gamer

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
atm i hold nothing but hatred & contempt for Capcom. but only for 13 minutes
I do too. Except I feel like whining and pouting like a little baby for a little longer till all my excessive hatred is spewed out of my body. Or until I get tacos.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I do too. Except I feel like whining and pouting like a little baby for a little longer till all my excessive hatred is spewed out of my body. Or until I get tacos.

I gotcha bro lets make some tacos and b**ch about it at the same time then switch off playing BP while still complaining about VD..QQ xD

Top Bottom