• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just received Virgils Downfall code!

scionicspectre

Yeah, how exactly did you get the code? I'm assuming you put your email address in the text-area at devilmaycry.com/vergil, and they emailed you there to put in the code on your receipt or something? I just don't know how exactly this is supposed to work.

Blazer-X

Question: PS3 or Xbox?
And since you already used your code, any chance we could see how the email should look like?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I got mine e-mailed from Amazon. Haven't played much of it though (I'm on the 5th mission and just kinda stopped :p)
Also I'm in the UK and I got it for Xbox if anyone was wondering.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
so i preordered from GS on xbox, go to the vergil page on the official site and crap-all beyond the stupid email entry shows up. so am i to percieve this as yet another capcom screw up? should i just throw up my hands and say i quit until someone competent enough does what needs to be done (pulling their heads out of their butts)? or maybe i, who has waiting throughout the entire length of the promised month this dlc was supposed to be released, just has to wait while people from the uk and on ps3 gets it early. before that, i have to call major bs. BS. this is terrible.

TheNoHeartedBeing

Im not even that mad that they delayed it anymore. Im really just mad that people are playing before others. See if i preorder a capcom game again.

Top Bottom