• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just like a few others....

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm taking a break from the forums... well. The DMC4 section. Temptation will try to overcome, but I'm really not willing to let me ruin things for myself. I mean... people already ruined Cloverfield for me... (I saw it because I just wanted to see it for myself and what I really thought about it and actually liked it. lol)

But when it comes to video games, I like to be patient. :D I'll be around the gernal threads and all, but may not be around as much. ;3;

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not to worry. I will personally see to it that every spoiler is either posted in Dark Drakan's Spoiler Thread or hidden like
this
I share that feeling of not wanting to know anything else and I'll do my best to help anyone else who wants to not-know before he/she plays the game;)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Tony_Redgrave;64527 said:
Not to worry. I will personally see to it that every spoiler is either posted in Dark Drakan's Spoiler Thread or hidden like
this
I share that feeling of not wanting to know anything else and I'll do my best to help anyone else who wants to not-know before he/she plays the game;)

I have faith in you Tony:p

now all I have to worry about is youtube:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nothing worse than having something big revealed before you get chance to see it so we will keep our eyes peeled.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's a shame that you're avoiding the Devil May Cry 4 Forum for a while, Rainbow. You post some of the best DMC4 news. :D

Top Bottom