• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just got the new DLC skin

crush

Yeah! I've got the classic Dante skin and I'm playing DMD now in the nightclub. (Which I'm currently stuck because it's hard as balls)
After I played with the new model I noticed that although DMC3 Dante is completely wacky in design, it is cool. And very likable for a reason I will possibly never find out in my life.
Also I found a point that would completely separate the characterism of DmC and DMC Dante which will be emphasised when you will use the new skin.
Remember the line "I don't have time for this bullshit!" in the nightclub stage?
DMC3 Dante will never say that while in a party even in the most hardest of times. Even he has to save a damsel in distress.
It made my mind go spinning since in the screen there is DMC3 Dante....you know.

- The True Nephilim -

Devil Trigger Expert
I love DMC3 Dante costume, yet I feel uncomfortable with the hair for some reason, the design is sweet and looks better than DMC3, but it looks like a wig when I see it and it makes me laugh sometimes.

Calypso Dynamo

Yeah! I've got the classic Dante skin and I'm playing DMD now in the nightclub. (Which I'm currently stuck because it's hard as balls)
After I played with the new model I noticed that although DMC3 Dante is completely wacky in design, it is cool. And very likable for a reason I will possibly never find out in my life.
Also I found a point that would completely separate the characterism of DmC and DMC Dante which will be emphasised when you will use the new skin.
Remember the line "I don't have time for this bullshit!" in the nightclub stage?
DMC3 Dante will never say that while in a party even in the most hardest of times. Even he has to save a damsel in distress.
It made my mind go spinning since in the screen there is DMC3 Dante....you know.
arrrgh damn you, i'm jealous Xbox still hasn't released them.

FatDemon

I've seen some youtube videos of the dmc3 skin, and is it just or Dantes waist looks kinda fat ? Like, its to wide and it doesn't fit there

zarion

If Capcom had really intended to milk the franchise for all of it's worth they would've made Vergil fully playable with the Downfall DLC and given the option of disabling cutscenes to avoid confusion, made more DLC costumes, weapons, DLC Devil Trggers for Dante and given Vergil the same treatment.
Seriously the whole concept of DLC skins is a cash grab, might as well go all the way since they know people are willing to pay.

Downfall

That's the ''too-wide'' hip effect. It happens with people with slightly wider hip bones that are disproportionate to their upper bodies. An occupational hazard with soccer players and people who like to kick a lot. I'm surprised Vergil doesn't have it.

Some people also just happen to be born that way. Chalk it up odd genetics.

Edit: Crap, I forgot about the double-post rule, sorry. I was replying to two different posts, so, I didn't think that counted.

8BitHero

Scrub

FatDemon

That's the ''too-wide'' hip effect. It happens with people with slightly wider hip bones that are disproportionate to their upper bodies. An occupational hazard with soccer players and people who like to kick a lot. I'm surprised Vergil doesn't have it.

Some people also just happen to be born that way. Calk it up odd genetics.

Edit: Crap, I forgot about the double-post rule, sorry. I was replying to two different posts, so, I didn't think that counted.
Poor Dante, how the hell wil he save the world when he's a ..... too wide hips mutant, yeah, that's it

scionicspectre

I'm a completionist, so I'm gonna' buy these costumes even though I'll rarely use them. 4 bucks is less than a hamburger, so why not have some novelty items to laugh at while I play, eh? What I'm really interested to see if how easily the PC version might be modded to add additional costumes. Playing DmC as realistic-reboot Mario would be quite a sight.

AlchemistFromEden

It's apparently out.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Costumes-Pack/08560bc2-dac8-43c1-a0a8-02448a6b3a0f
I just can't be bothered to get them....yet. The only reason I am considering buying them is because I have 120M$ points so I need to get rid of that stupid 20 at the end (because for those outside of Xbox/Wii consoles, a points currency system is BULLSHI-).
you think that's bad, dude, i have ONE microsoft point, i'm not kidding, i literally only have one

AlchemistFromEden

How the hell did you get 1 Microsoft point!?

tumblr_lpoxyb0e7U1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I downloaded the new DLC skins and used Neo Dante...I looooove his ribbon tail :lol: it's like something Monkey had with the belt robe around his waist in Enslaved. It's obvious this one's going to be favorite for now isn't it? XD

Kammosjuttu

Awws, I haven't got around to download the costume pack just yet. While waiting that, I'd like to see some of you people take pictures of the costumes, please?

Roxas

Just bought the DLC for the PC version(yeah, didn't pre-order it, silly me), and I'm pretty happy with it too! :lol:
Although I'm not using the DMC3 Classic Dante. ._.

Edit: the pack is 38MB, if I'm not mistaken. At least the PC version.

Top Bottom