• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just droppin' by

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I haven't been very active on the forums, or the internet, for that matter

So I thought I'd just leave a thread to let everyone who is still my friend on here know that I'm sorry for being very absent. I still care about you guys and I miss you too

Unfortunately, this post isn't marking my official return. It'll probably be a while before I can completely come back. It's difficult for me to really find spare time while I'm on the computer anymore because due to not being on as much, I spend as much time as I can with my girlfriend.

-huggles and cookies for everyone-
Peace out! Yo' favorite blue demon man on the forums! Next to Vergil of course

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hey, don't worry about it. Asked Tonks about ya because I hadn't seen you in a while and got a brief explanation. Just hope you're doin ok.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well, my stupidity knows no bounds. I did something wrong and am paying the price.
Things are clearing up slowly though.

Thanks, Nico : )

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I know you are paying the price. lol Just don't know what for. It's your business, not mine.

And I'm glad it's clearing up.

And you are most welcome, friend

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey BD, It's great to see you. The place just ain't the same without you.

Glad to hear that you're okay though.

Take Care.
VeeBee

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
We never realy spoke mate, but it's nice to know your coming back, it's always realy nice to see people coming back, especially when they're as cool as you :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not on the forum as much anymore but definitely noticed a loooooong while back that you weren't posting anymore. Kind of hard NOT to notice, you guys are the life of the party, as they say.
But I got your awesomeness on FB to tide me through ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dayum. Can't believe I didn't notice this till now.

I'm glad you'll be back soon, Blue. I've missed ya terribly.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Blue! I know I get to see ya (irl) a lot more than others, but still, it'll be nice to see your avatar and username about here once more. Our thoughts are with you, bro.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
BD! I'd noticed your absence too. This made me sad! :( I'm pleased your ok, see you around. Ebs

Top Bottom