• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just curious, but does anyone still believe that silly "Nero being Vergils son" theory?

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
also he didn't blow up only his body did but his soul might've still been intact, just a theory tho. All this guessing is made by them killing off vergil in DMC1 and now they're. Trying to undo it since they made him so badass in DMC3 and then people started likeing him as opposed to DMC1 when I really didn't know he was and couldn't feel bad about killin g him

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
All the same i appreciate you have thought a lot about this , however i find it really hard to believe that is what happened but i won't discount it as a possibility.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
it not like I'm trying to force anyone Into believing my theory I could be wrong also I just joined this site yesterday XD but until CRAPCOM fills these plotholes we're forced to fill them ourselves. Capcom is good but lately it seems like they're purposely trying to **** off original DMC fans especially in DmC with the not in a million years joke

Last edited:
Top Bottom