• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jokes

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
What jokes do you know and post them here and i think we all need a laugh affter the departures of members like lod , me etc so i thought why not make a joke thread but please keep them clean and not insulting to races , sexes or age ........

Heres one i know

Why did the Hedgehog cross the road ??

To meet its FLAT mate :lol::lol::lol:

Please post some here ... :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Not sure if you can see this one but oh well

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

In case you can't see it here is another

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
A man finds a lamp, he rubs it and a genie comes out.

The genie tells him that he can have three wishes but for everything he wishes for his wife will get double.

The man ponders this for a while then says, "I wishe for an Aston Martin DB9." The genie snaps his fingures and says, "There is now a DB9 in your garage but there is two in your wife's."

The man then says, "I wish for one million dollars." (roughly 697835£...my money blows) The genie snaps his fingures and says, "There is now one million dollars in your bank account but there is two million in your wife's."

The man then thinks for a moment and asks the genie "my wife gets double of what I get, correct?" the genie nods and says "yes." The man then says to the genie, "I wish you would beat me half to death."

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I was walking along the pavement and there was this sign that said, "Pavement ahead closed. Please use other side."

It made me cross.

Pantera Queen

Vauxchen-kun;160730 said:
Not sure if you can see this one but oh well

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

In case you can't see it here is another

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

:lol:I can read it. It says "This is the last time I buy a keyboard on Ebay":lol:

Too bad I can't think of any jokes right now:p

Top Bottom