• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Its not Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
There's been quite good titles that are sequels of PS2 games on the PSP, like ratchet and clank, daxter, GTA, and soon God of war. So DMC could work well on the PSP and it mightn't be an inferno.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Dark Drakan;62486 said:
If Assassins Creed can be done on the DS then DMC can be done on the PSP, id agree with Haven and say another company will concentrate on that version.
seriusly tho if another company did do it do you think they'd do what they did with msg acid 1 and 2? acid is from what i heard in now way connctd with the orginal main sotry line of msg. think they'd do it to dmc if it came out on the psp?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..that would be great..i think if not on ps2 or 3 they should atleast make a game on the psp that links the games together...kinda like they're doing with the kingdom hearts games

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Nah DMC Should Come On PSP Or I Will Cuz PSP Is In The Middale Of Ps2 And Ps3 So 98% Of The Games From The 2 So It Should Come And With Better The Best Graphic

Keaton

Premium
The PSP would support DMC fine, the control system may have to be simplified or atleast graphical output...if you look at what Graphics the little machine can deliver it does make it possible (ie. Dragoons Aria)

OR what should happen IMO the greatest idea for a video game...Lego Devil May Cry! ^_________^ !!

SolGilgamesh

Don't forget God of War: Chains of Olympus... Everything runs smooth, and the graphics aren't exactly 'sacrificed'.

Keaton, the LEGO idea is genius!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
SolGilgamesh;77168 said:
Don't forget God of War: Chains of Olympus... Everything runs smooth, and the graphics aren't exactly 'sacrificed'.

Keaton, the LEGO idea is genius!

that's probably one of the best arguments ive heard about this..lol..i dont have a psp of my own but one of my friends let me play his copy of chains of olympus and it felt just like the GOW games for the ps2..the only difference was a smaller screen, and as for keatons idea..i dont exactly hate the idea of a lego dmc..my only concern abouta dmc coming to the psp would be control sceme..they might not be able to make dantes extreme style of gun/swords play so easy to pull off

SolGilgamesh

NERO116;77295 said:
that's probably one of the best arguments ive heard about this..lol..i dont have a psp of my own but one of my friends let me play his copy of chains of olympus and it felt just like the GOW games for the ps2..the only difference was a smaller screen, and as for keatons idea..i dont exactly hate the idea of a lego dmc..my only concern abouta dmc coming to the psp would be control sceme..they might not be able to make dantes extreme style of gun/swords play so easy to pull off
Exactly. I was worried Chains of Olympus would be pretty short, but it's about the same as the PS2 ones. The only issue i have is that i have the original PSP so it's kind of uncomfortable to do certain moves, but that is no fault of the game's.

I just want to see the DMC characters all LEGOed up, and then i'll be happy. Lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol....yeah i think at some point, since star wars started it..we have all thought about games that lego needs to do..lol..personally i wouldnt reject the idea of a lego metal gear..lol..although it would be alittle hard to pull off i think..lol

Haven

Chaos Master;69306 said:
Maybe the rumour is true...but if another company develops DMC game on PSP...who knows what they gonna mess up...>_< i rather have another DMC game at PS3 or PS2...:(

Well alot of PSP games get a port to the PS2, like Ratchet and clank size matters, syphon filter dark mirror, GTA liberty city stories and GTA vice city stories. So if DMC goes on PSP it might get a port on PS2.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Haven;78228 said:
Well alot of PSP games get a port to the PS2, like Ratchet and clank size matters, syphon filter dark mirror, GTA liberty city stories and GTA vice city stories. So if DMC goes on PSP it might get a port on PS2.

Silent Hill: Origions

lol..just to put another one out there.....but the point is..a devil may cry on the psp would not be completly impossible and would not have to remove much...it has the potential to be good on a handheld but the question is..would they even actually do it? and if so..when?

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
knowing it's not coming crush my dreams:( but maybe the company that's handling God of War:CoO will take on DMC PsP

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Yamato666;84311 said:
knowing it's not coming crush my dreams:( but maybe the company that's handling God of War:CoO will take on DMC PsP

well we dont know for sure that it will never come..its just a matter of wether they decide it's worth it or not..personally i think it is coming

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
still i hope they do make dmc on the psp be good if they put some more info on nero in like you said though.

Dergil

Welcome To Hell
I hope that they actually go with it. The PSP could use some sales. Plus another DMC game? Getting better and better.

Haven

Devil Hunter 95;90064 said:
a DMC game on the PSP would not be as good as any of the others on the PS2, PS3, and 360.

Yeah, but still I think it'll be awesome!

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
the controls would suck and its so hard to concentrate on that tiny lil screen and DMC is always about Demonic envirionments and etc. and it would not show everything that CapCom would want players to see.

evilweevle

i think its safe to say that DMC aint gonna be coming out for the psp, i heard rumours about it about 3 years ago and nothing has surfaced yet.

also the analog stick on the PSP is hideous, i cant imagine it being very easy to pull off many awesome combos etc with it as its just too fiddly and springy, and doesnt have much grip either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom