• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is this true ?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
And the sad part is that DMC4 could have been like this.
images
images
images

That teaser still gives me chills... and nero looks more realistic and likable in the First Pic IMO they totally ruined him by making him look like a yaoi character

They ruined Dante too.. they originally intented to make him look like DMC2's Dante

but then they would've thought that the Dante they're going for is supposed to be a clown

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
That teaser still gives me chills... and nero looks more realistic and likable in the First Pic IMO they totally ruined him by making him look like a yaoi character

They ruined Dante too.. they originally intented to make him look like DMC2's Dante

but then they would've thought that the Dante they're going for is supposed to be a clown

yh, i agree. DMC4 while i admit had its good points was quite disapointing for me. when i first saw what it looked like i had pictured a story taking place after or just b4 dmc2. dante is more serious now. he stumbles across nero who also has demon blood. he tries to get nero to stay out of his way but nero is determined to battle demons. so dante takes nero under his wing and helps him. in the end dante "passes the torch" to nero by giving him ebon and ivory/ the store in a beautiful and emotional scene. i even had a mini fantasy where dante tells nero to look after those he cares about ie family and nero asks if he has one and dante replies "yeah i have a daughter" and suddenly the fans minds explode.

seraphmaycry

yh, i agree. DMC4 while i admit had its good points was quite disapointing for me. when i first saw what it looked like i had pictured a story taking place after or just b4 dmc2. dante is more serious now. he stumbles across nero who also has demon blood. he tries to get nero to stay out of his way but nero is determined to battle demons. so dante takes nero under his wing and helps him. in the end dante "passes the torch" to nero by giving him ebon and ivory/ the store in a beautiful and emotional scene. i even had a mini fantasy where dante tells nero to look after those he cares about ie family and nero asks if he has one and dante replies "yeah i have a daughter" and suddenly the fans minds explode.
lol

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think DMC4 suffers from this problem more than 2.

The thing is DMC hasn't had that precedent for changing main characters like Resident evil so its a little jarring. I wouldn't have went with a familiar face with Vergil or Trish rather than a new face.

Main problem with Nero was that you dont know why he was brought in and you dont feel he is a necessary character to bring in cause he didn't advance the story or clear anything up.

Top Bottom