• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there any need

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You know there's the blue orb for closed forums. Do we really need it, I mean when are we going to shut an entire forum. I mean aside from Mallet Island which was taken off the main site, is it really needed or is it just there for WTF's sake?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I have absolutely no idea :D

Steve will probably have to answer this one...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It's not urgent or anything but me being the way I am, I think if something's not doing anything, why have it?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maybe it's not for the benefit of members but for other reasons? I dunno...

Maybe it's there to look pretty? :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its just an option incase its needed thats all, dont need to pay much attention to the option but its there just incase.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, the option is there, so if it happens (which of course seems very unlikely given the present situations) then it would be nice to have something Devil-May-Cry-related to fit the image of the forum. And probably helps decorate the forum as well^_^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I did ask Steve and I'm pretty sure he said the blue orb is there to look pretty...although it was one hell of a night last night so I could be a little mixed up. Either way I'm almost certain it's a redundant orb...

Keaton

Premium
^Originally it was the three playstation logo's, coloured, greyscaled and locked.

I had to do orbs for all three - otherwise a lone PS logo would look odd ^___^

But you are right, chances are it will never be used, so its just prettty *_*

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah, what are the chances an entire forum will be closed?

Well anyway, I feel this has been discussed enough. Unless Steve wishes to contribute something, I think we can close this thread.

Top Bottom