• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there a way?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Is there any way I can make an folder on my computer have a password?

What I mean is say I wanna go into a picture folder but I don't want anyone else in there can I put up a password?

Then I have basically my own separate browser that I use and I want to do the same.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's not the same thing but you can always opt to "hide" your file so that it's completely invisible.

You can't add password protection to files and folders (with Windows anyway) but provided it's a legit programme you can use certain add-ons for this option.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wouldn't have a clue if there's a built-in way to password protect folders in Windows (though Angel has made it clear there isn't) so I guess all that's left is by downloading some third party software to do teh job for you. Personally, I find WinRAR is great for adding passwords to zipped up folder archives. Can't say I know of any decent programs which safely password protects regular folders.

Dark Drakan

Admin
There are programs out there as i used one in the past i just cant remember its name. Type your query into google and your bound to find something quite easily.

Top Bottom