• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Sonic Unleashed Good?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Is it good?

The PS3 version isnt out yet but the 360 version is, and the 360 and PS3 versions will be VERY similar, so sadly, I have to go by the 360 version. If this game is kinda good, I'm seriously getting this game over Resistance 2 and WaW. I'm a hardcore Sonic fanboy and I havent played a good Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2. If this is even remotely good w/o all of the glitches and shnit Sonic 2008 had, I will get it over ANY game out right now.

Keaton

Premium
^EHE! Another Sonic Fanboy :D

I haven't played this yet, but, despite returning to the "Sonic Adventure" style of free roamining (in comparison to Secret Rings' fantastic linear style), it looks pretty good! The animation and story seem cliched' but solid, the gameplay's new and original "Sonic Engine" seems to give us fans high hopes about the blue-dudes new debut - (if it can provide half of what we're hoping for, it'll be a success).

The Ware-Hog element had me a bit skeptical, but the slower elements will (imo) make the speedier scenes more breath taking..., since the controls for this game aren't specific (all formats are damn near identical, apart for a bit of Wii-Jiggling), I plan to get this on the 360 afterall graphically for this title there will be little (if any) difference between 360 and the PS3 ;)

Full Review when I get it ^__^ (Thurs-Fri)

Top Bottom