• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Capcom Trying To Say Something Here?

Do you agree with me?

• YES

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
But i think that character design makes the game more compelling..and if 1 character that is male has slightly longer hair than the others, it will appeal to more demographs...so not only does it make us gamers happy, it will increase the number of people who buy the games...just look at the poll so far...more than half the people here agree with me

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
oh...sorry for the repost...didn't realize someone else did the same...please don't lock this one...oh..i just read urs...it's very good..but i don't agree with changing the style..hair color is important to show he's a demon..and attitude seems to make the game...trench coat i could go without cuz it is a bit overused although it looks cool..i'm just upset about the hair

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
KNDSVCloud;134014 said:
oh...sorry for the repost...didn't realize someone else did the same...please don't lock this one...

Pal, I did that thread ages ago :lol: You didn't know that it had been done before :)

Anyway, I agree with you :)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
so...should we start a petition or contact capcom?...or should we let them figure it out for theirselves?

Maybe we should wait for more people to poll before we make any final decisions on that matter...tell everyone u know or talk to to poll here so we can get those results as fast as possible and decide...sorry for double post but it needs to be in that context to make sense...

Last edited by a moderator:

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
i think we need a few more people to post here... looking dead atm. no offence. come on people, this is pretty serious. do you wanna see a long haired character in the next dmc game or not? vote yes, or i'll gauge your eyes out and then eat them. nah, joking. but my bro will :p

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
wat's there not to get....these characters are unoriginal...they all look the same...i'm not asking to completely redesign...i just think a male character should have longer hair...it's discriminatory if the only characters that have long hair are either evil, created by evil, die, or are completely pointless...plus they're all female..that's sexist

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
^ a guy who speaks the truth. all the gals having the long hair. come on, what's wrong with a guy with long hair? nothing. long black hair/dark hair would look pretty rockin' to me. all the dmc characters got short hair if they be a male protagonist. so unoriginal.

+rep for speaking the truth

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
not only that...but even one of the girls has short hair...Lady....and Nevan has long hair but she evil and dies...Trish has long hair but she demon and is not hear from after dmc 4...and Lucia..no one knows much about her..she's pointless

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
let's go all out with this.

nero - short hair
dante- short hair
vergil- nearly there wit the spikyness
lady - short hair
trish - long hair. her background is that she was evil, and tbh. she really isn't that much of a great character storywise after dmc 1, same as lady. her and lady have become less important since their first appearance. whereas dante, nero and vergil have become more important.

lucia was never important. she has long hair, but i don't think many people care about her.

i want a new male protagonist with long dark hair, and i want the, becoming popular. is that too much to ask? i mean, they made nero popular. idk how he become popular, but he did.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I'll admit...Nero has sorta long hair...but it's not that long..cmon capcom...wat's wrong with shoulder length?..brad pitt, billy ray cyrus, hugh jackman, and even steven siegal can pull it off...i'm sure a new dmc character can..and white hair..color ain't so bad...but if u want short hair like sb2 then wat's wrong with gray?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i know.....definitely....if any capcom peoples are here and read this..u'd be doing urselves a favor to make a new character with longer hair...i estimate that ur sales will increase..it will appeal to more people... i mean...it's not like we're saying make it all homo..even though there is nothing wrong with homo...i just think that a new character would attract a lot more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom