• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is anyone actually looking forward to this game other than me?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Just as the title speaks. I'm actually looking forward to this new game and the gameplay. Yeah sure I'm not exactly thrilled with Dante being half Angel, but hey it's whatever. Everything else looks good to me so far. Maybe Dante will have more badass powers. Maybe the story will actually be epic. Maybe this Dante will end up in the asylum like we saw in the first trailer lol.

So is anyone else looking forward to this game?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am looking forward to this game as well, although I still have reservations about the storyline, frame rate issue, Dante's Devil Trigger, dumb enemy A.I, and the colourful, bright environments. I would still give the game a go since the gameplay looks good so far and I am eager to see what Ninja Theory do for the game.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Alot of people are looking for to this game.

Including myself.

But not for reasons like "I can't wait to play this game!" or "This game is going to be awesome and I can't wait until it arrives".

I'm looking foward to it to see if NT and Capcom can back up the big talk they have been putting out there towards this DMC game.

To see if they can truly put up or shut up.

So far I haven't been all that impressed really.

But with every new trailer that comes out it does ease my "skepticism" slightly.

They did make this Dante look more "presentable" which is a plus.

And he hasn't been seen smoking anymore either.

But I still prefer the original over this one anyday.

And the gameplay is looking nice.

Not as stylish or fast as DMC3 but still "nice".

But the bright azz stages and scenery that has been shown is really turning me off. Looks like this Dante got sent to a funland city instead of a alternate demonic dimension.

But yea, I'm looking foward to it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm looking forward to it but still have some reservations giving what little we know.
Time will tel whether it was a good move.

Meg

A lot of people on this forum are looking forward to this game. :)

I am not. :p

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i am definitely looking forward to this game. i know we haven't seen a ton of this game, but everytime we do see something it gets me excited. i think it looks awesome, and i can't wait to play it :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm looking forward to any good game. So if it actually turns out nicely - according to my tastes that is - then sure, why not.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I'm looking forward to more info on this game that will give me a reason to camp outside of gamestop.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am looking forward to see the master piece of a story Ninja theory will show me. Apparently they are very good at stories. I never bothered with Heavenly sword or Enslaved because i got better things to use my money on than TONS of games.

And it will be nice to be told a story from a "DMC" game.

Viewtiful-Dave

Devil Slayer
I am as I love Ninja Theory games they are pretty good at story (game play is alright), don't get me wrong though the game is kinda a slap in the face IMO to the hardcore DMC fans but then again I don't see the new game as a DMC game so it's not that big of a problem for me.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I am as I love Ninja Theory games they are pretty good at story (game play is alright), don't get me wrong though the game is kinda a slap in the face IMO to the hardcore DMC fans but then again I don't see the new game as a DMC game so it's not that big of a problem for me.
If only DmC was a new game...

If only. Then all of this madness would never occured.
A demon wouldn't possess me and make me post on forum.

If only...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I'm looking forward to it!
Ive played both HS and Enslaved and even if the gameplay seemed less complicated than any of dmc games, except dmc2, they have a way of telling they're story that keeps you engaged.

ReRave

smug jerk
Gameplay looks smooth as polished marble, Dante looks way more "real", than before, Limbo brings meaning into the otherwise simplistic "hurrsogrimdarkdemonic" random hell Capcom dared to present us before and they finally changed the style-feature (I mean seriously: Why could Dante only employ one of four styles in DMC3? And why where the tied to the damn D-Pad in DMC4?).
Overall DmC seems like a vast improvement to the franchise.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I don't know if looking forward is the right word. I'll defiantly play it but I'm not going to pre ordered or buy it on the day.

Top Bottom