• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is anyone actually looking forward to this game other than me?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm definitely looking forward to this game. You're not alone, that's for certain.

If ya ever wanna discuss it, I'm usually on nearly all day.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've never had any interest in the DMC franchise until now, if I'm completely honest. I won't be buying it but I think Steve will get it at some point and when he does, I'll watch and see what I think. If it grabs me enough, I'll give it a go although RPGs are more my thing. That and Viva Pinata ;)

I like the new direction, I like the ballsy way NT have taken a well-known and much-loved series and done something completely different with it and it looks like (hopefully) it won't be just another combo-stringing "been there, done that" type of game but something with a tad more substance. And less plot holes too, for that matter.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
The reason I ask is because I did like the Devil May Cry page on Facebook. And when they post something related to DmC, most of the posts there just makes me lose humanity and I feel like I am ashamed of being a fan of Devil May Cry. But it's good to know that there are more people that are willing to try it. Alot more than I thought to be honest lol

ReRave

smug jerk
The reason I ask is because I did like the Devil May Cry page on Facebook. And when they post something related to DmC, most of the posts there just makes me lose humanity and I feel like I am ashamed of being a fan of Devil May Cry. But it's good to know that there are more people that are willing to try it. Alot more than I thought to be honest lol
I've been there for half a year now, posting almost every day. Any hint on what your name could be?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Looking forward?? No. This game hasn't impressed me.

HD Collection sounds more appealing to me; maybe because I haven't played 1 & 2.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I definitely am. Main reason: more devil may cry. As long as the game keeps my fingers aching and my heart pumping and that amazing battle system, I'm in. I don't care for any new (but in my opinion: better) features (not that there are many anyway), a ore complex story. I don't care for any framerate issues or screen tearing or smoking or black hair. I want my Devil May Cry fix. And DmC might just bring it for me.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I definitely am. Main reason: more devil may cry. As long as the game keeps my fingers aching and my heart pumping and that amazing battle system, I'm in. I don't care for any new (but in my opinion: better) features (not that there are many anyway), a ore complex story. I don't care for any framerate issues or screen tearing or smoking or black hair. I want my Devil May Cry fix. And DmC might just bring it for me.
Whenever I have a framerate issue with any game i've played, it usually occures when im dealing a ton of damage, going way to fast, or kicking serious a$$, but when it slows down in the middle of it, its like a breather and everything in slow motion looks epic.

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
Whenever I have a framerate issue with any game i've played, it usually occures when im dealing a ton of damage, going way to fast, or kicking serious a$$, but when it slows down in the middle of it, its like a breather and everything in slow motion looks epic.
Yeah,just like in the jungle part in dmc4 with all those faults,everytime i hit that part and everything slows down it's just like a epic action movie i just dodge to find a good angle to hit them together then overdrive with dante or maximum bet with nero and it's frigging SSS. As long as it's not a regular thing that happens when i'm fighting just one or two guys or to the extent that it's not playable i really don't care.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Yeah,just like in the jungle part in dmc4 with all those faults,everytime i hit that part and everything slows down it's just like a epic action movie i just dodge to find a good angle to hit them together then overdrive with dante or maximum bet with nero and it's frigging SSS. As long as it's not a regular thing that happens when i'm fighting just one or two guys or to the extent that it's not playable i really don't care.
Oh God so it happens to you too??? People complaining about framerate issues in DmC claiming that the other DMC's never had any should check that out xD But yeah...a little framerate drop here and there to me is understandable. A disk can only take so much before it messes up a little. A game like Devil May Cry game with its fast paced action and visuals (especially DmC with all of those particle effects and enviromental destruction) is bound to hiccup here and there.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Oh God so it happens to you too??? People complaining about framerate issues in DmC claiming that the other DMC's never had any should check that out xD But yeah...a little framerate drop here and there to me is understandable. A disk can only take so much before it messes up a little. A game like Devil May Cry game with its fast paced action and visuals (especially DmC with all of those particle effects and enviromental destruction) is bound to hiccup here and there.
it has the hiccups ?! I WILL GET THE WATER AND SCARY MASK TO SAVE TEH DAY !

Top Bottom