• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Intresting Nero Theory

Son of Dante 33

Al right its a fact that DMC2 sucked *** in comperasion with DMC1,3,and 4. but how the hell does Dante go from a badass that makes fun of everything and coments everything to a person thats still badass but doesnt coment anything or say anything. i mean did u see him in dmc4 how he was just so badass and sarcastic and in dmc2 hes so difrent. and y the hell do dante and nero look so alike. y does the rebellion dante uses in dmc2 look so difrent from the one he uses in dmc3, dmc the anime,and dmc4. and if u look closely at all the dantes except for dmc2 dante theyall have balck eyes. in dmc2 dante has blue eyes. now i noticed somthing while i was watching a dmc4 cutscene. nero has blue eyes and dmc4 is before dmc2. so wat if in dmc2 dante wasnt dante. watif that was nero in duisguise of dante. it would make sense cuase neros power couldve grown from dmc4 to dmc2. he also couldve matured unlike dante. but who knows. i just hope that capcom does something like this cuase nero to me right seems like a new character that doesnt need to be in the series.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Thats a very interesting Twist but i don't think its Nero in 2..it kinda makes since but i Don't know i haven't even beat 2 ive got to like the 2nt mission and quit it.. =/

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Son of Dante 33;70680 said:
and if u look closely at all the dantes except for dmc2 dante theyall have balck eyes. in dmc2 dante has blue eyes. now i noticed somthing while i was watching a dmc4 cutscene. nero has blue eyes and dmc4 is before dmc2.

Incorrect. Dante has NEVER had black eyes, his eyes are blue, as the anime, close up artwork, and all media materials show. Vergil and Sparda also have very vivid blue eyes, it's a family trait. That's why Nero's eyes are blue, to match the Spardas.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Redgrave;70693 said:
Incorrect. Dante has NEVER had black eyes, his eyes are blue, as the anime, close up artwork, and all media materials show. Vergil and Sparda also have very vivid blue eyes, it's a family trait. That's why Nero's eyes are blue, to match the Spardas.

True, but Nero's eyes arn't eerie like the Spardan's eyes are. His look more human.

SOD33, to answer your question about why Nero and Dante look alike:

Yes, Capcom purposely made him similair to the Sparda twins to make the original DMC fans feel comfortable about a new character.

They felt that it be easier for the DMC fans to except him if he was like a Sparda triplet. And they assumed right. If Nero was some redhead with giant glasses who wore overalls and weilded a demonic baseball bat or something, and had the personality of Ash from pokemon, Capcom headquarters would be burt to the ground by now.

If a new character (Nero of course) were to permanately come into the series, he would have to be approved by Dante's cool-o-meter, meaning that he would have to be cool like a Sparda twin and have a personality that saids, "Like a Sparda twin." Not to say he's AS cool as the Sparda twins or acts just like them, but he's in that category.

(Not that there's anything wrong with redhair and glasses, but for DMC that's just weird.)

It's also because Nero has demon blood. Silver isn't a natural hair color for humans.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
*Looks at Nero's skin* Nope, not pale enough. He's too tanned to be albino. To be albino, your skin has a LACK of pigmentation.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
heatlancer;70765 said:
he could be an albino

Not even albinos, I have yet to see an albino with silver hair. But if you can find a real pic of one with hair like that, feel free to post a pic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DarkSlayer.;70808 said:
Huh? There are plenty of old people with silver hair.:p

Ew agh, no way. Their's still looks different. >< There's is like...more youthful. Old people are just...old.

chesta

maybe nero had black hair in his past and his hair becomes white when vergil got sealed in his arm

Keaton

Premium
I have a small suspicion that if that was the case (Neor being Dante n DMC2), there would be FAR more suggestions to it, ie. you would see Red Queen in some FMV's in DMC2, or fake-dante would mess up some questions to make you suggest it wasnt him. Fake-dante would probably hide his right arm due to the devil bringer...

Intresting idea, but kinda impossible as the series stands atm :)

Sparda™

It's theory that is irrelevant.

Dante's personality had a change in DMC2, we have to admit it! But not that drastic to put a fake Dante, Nero in disguise! It just doesn't fit with the whole picture!

Top Bottom