• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Internet Explorer help. PLZ

Dark Drakan

Admin
I have not because I have no heard of said program. In truth if I uninstalled Google Chrome now I'd lose all my username passwords and etc that its a big risk. :/

CCleaner is a great program (free too) and everyone should use it to keep their computers clean and fix registry issues. Surely you know all of your own usernames and passwords? I clear my cache and cookies all the time to cleanup my PC.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
CCleaner is a great program (free too) and everyone should use it to keep their computers clean and fix registry issues. Surely you know all of your own usernames and passwords? I clear my cache and cookies all the time to cleanup my PC.

The more I speak the more my stupidity becomes apparent lol. All my passwords and usernames are saved. So when I log in the computer automatically fills in the slots. I do clean up my cookies and cache thou. I think my entire computer needs updates in general. It takes a while for my computer programs to respond and if I open 3 pages in Google Chrome it crashes. I need help. :(

Dark Drakan

Admin
The more I speak the more my stupidity becomes apparent lol. All my passwords and usernames are saved. So when I log in the computer automatically fills in the slots. I do clean up my cookies and cache thou. I think my entire computer needs updates in general. It takes a while for my computer programs to respond and if I open 3 pages in Google Chrome it crashes. I need help. :(

Have you tried disabling your startup programs? I did it myself the other day and noticed a huge difference in the speed in which my PC starts up and browser opening time (less lag and crashes too).

In search or run (depending on windows version) Type> msconfig

78326625.jpg

Go to services Tab> Select to Hide All Microsoft Services>

78762146.jpg

Then when the remaining programs are left click Disable All (leave Anti-Virus ticked)>

56053814.jpg

This will disable any unneeded programs that arent required for your PC to startup. It boosted my startup speed and my browser speeds.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have you tried disabling your startup programs? I did it myself the other day and noticed a huge difference in the speed in which my PC starts up and browser opening time (less lag and crashes too).
This will disable any unneeded programs that arent required for your PC to startup. It boosted my startup speed and my browser speeds.

I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me. :) I did all of that plus, disk defragmenting and updating my Windows through the Windows Update and little to no change happened.. I honestly don't know what to do.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I really appreciate you going out of your way to help me. :) I did all of that plus, disk defragmenting and updating my Windows through the Windows Update and little to no change happened.. I honestly don't know what to do.

Did you try the flash update that was suggested earlier in the thread? If so then only choice is to either use CCleaner to uninstall Chrome or you could try running a malware/spyware scan with Malwarebytes (pick download now for free version) and see if you have some malware causing it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did you try the flash update that was suggested earlier in the thread? If so then only choice is to either use CCleaner to uninstall Chrome or you could try running a malware/spyware scan with Malwarebytes (pick download now for free version) and see if you have some malware causing it.

I'm all updated Flash wise. The original problem was that I had three Flash plug ins on in my Google Chrome which caused major problems. So I turned off two Flash plug ins cuz I was told only one Flash plug in is needed. My Google Chrome still crashes if I have more than two pages opened. I'm trying everything before I try the CClearner. (Right now I'm using my phone) so I still have to double check too see if my computer is still funky.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm all updated Flash wise. The original problem was that I had three Flash plug ins on in my Google Chrome which caused major problems. So I turned off two Flash plug ins cuz I was told only one Flash plug in is needed. My Google Chrome still crashes if I have more than two pages opened. I'm trying everything before I try the CClearner. (Right now I'm using my phone) so I still have to double check too see if my computer is still funky.

Eh... hey dude you can still use Ccleaner its 100% user friendly you can choose to keep the passwords and other browser related items it mainly deletes the unwanted system files and application logs etc

Untitled.png

and you can uninstall chrome without hesitation because you can backup your User data from AppData >> Local >> Google >> Chrome >> User data

Just copy the user data folder and re-install chrome and again replace it where it was before

EDIT: I just re-cleaned as usual and i found 775 MB Of cache data for chrome !!

Top Bottom