• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interesting

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well that cleared up a lot for me, I'm also loving the fact that they're considering makinga game based on Sparda and considering the return of Vergil!

This made my day, thanks for bringing this to our eyes. ^_^

ManOfMayhem

It doesnt allow me to enter? I put in my date of birth and it didnt let me do I have to make it 18 or over?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Gotta make it over 18, just delete all your cookies then go enter your date of birth in again. :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
+rep conceicao. ^^

Although I must say, im very dissapointed with many of the things said in the interview. *sniffle*

Looks like Nero gonna be taking Dante's spotlight for good. Looks like there's probably gonna be a lame a$$ hollywood DMC movie...And so on. >_>

Evil Nero

yay! Nero!
lol joking.
If DMC5 is a story based on Sparda , ill be happy and sad.
1. It'l clear up most things about Sparda
2.WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER TO FIND OUT WHO NERO IS!!!
BAWWWWWW!!
sorry ... lol

slapsus

WTF...they wanted Nero to be ultimately better than Dante?!?
That will NEVER happen.It's ok if we can play as Nero, Sparda and Vergil but Dante should be the main thing.

Last question really bothered me... why is there a possibility that Dante will leave the spotlight for good as graphics and game mechanics advance???

I mean, can't they make new combat mechanics for him as well?... DANTE = DEVIL MAY CRY for Christ's sake!!!

Evil Nero

hey , they make the game. we all new before DMC4 came out that Dante wouldn't be the main character but we still bought the game =]

I want the games to continue , im not picky on which character should be which.

slapsus

yeah but Dante is still playable... and a big part of the story... I mean DMC still goes around Dante in general, but DMC4 is more focused on Nero because they wanted to introduce him...

If Dante will play a role as Sparda currently does then (being just a refference to the story) then i won't buy the game.

Sparda™

If Devil May Cry has no Dante in It, then It will be just a stupid demon-slaying sage going on with lame characters.

Evil Nero

Nice sigs Dante.
Nero should go evil..
and become as strong as Dante somehow..
as if thats gonna happen..
BAAWWWW!!!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dante Aseroth;101786 said:
If Devil May Cry has no Dante in It, then It will be just a stupid demon-slaying sage going on with lame characters.

The story and charecters where lame anyway, the voice acting is bad, and the plot is barly there. Still a great game though.

Evil Nero

Black Angel;101813 said:
The story and charecters where lame anyway, the voice acting is bad, and the plot is barly there. Still a great game though.

wow there , calm down!
this is obviously a matter of opinion!
I think its bloody brilliant! :D

Sparda™

Evil Nero;101815 said:
wow there , calm down!
this is obviously a matter of opinion!
I think its bloody brilliant! :D

Have you ever played the other Devil May Cry games?:huh:

And, anyway, don't go off topic.

The questions and answers shed light on some dark areas of the Devil May Cry past, present and future news.

Zato-OW

King
The VA in this game isn't that bad. DMC3's was good except for Dante's its a perfect voice for him but he needs some practice unless he was doing that on purpose to be funny. DMC4 everyone was good again except Dante. At some parts he was perfect then it got very bad. DMC3 had the best VA by far though out of all of them. Its a toss up with DMC1 and 2 they both were very bad.

slapsus

Dante Aseroth;101786 said:

Amin to that!

Dante is the pure definition of awsomeness... Nero and all other characters are cool because they share story, dialogue and cutscenes with Dante... Without him they're just not "that" cool anymore...although I wouldn't go as far as to say they would be lame.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Thanks for the rep Vergilssexy :D, i found this interesting ... he said how did Nero got his devil arm

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;101839 said:
Thanks for the rep Vergilssexy :D, i found this interesting ... he said how did Nero got his devil arm
Yes indeed. And now I found it odd that Nero hated the DB at first. Hey buddy you asked for the power, it may not been what he expected but it's power...

Now im kinda confused. At the end Nero said something about how he hated how gawd gave him the DB or something. >_> Pfft! Whatever.

Top Bottom