• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interesting

seraphmaycry

i noticed something in the credit's

there are certain thing's that look like posters with the word DmC above it

what do you guys think where they teasing at downfall? DmC2? was it a accident? am i excited right now for no RAISON

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

I dunno...I think a lot of studios have promo stuff up around their office for the games they're currently working on.

PS - I love that scene where Dante stabs the demon through the neck, lifts them up, and then shoots them in the face. Woulda loved to see that somewhere in the finished product.

seraphmaycry

I dunno...I think a lot of studios have promo stuff up around their office for the games they're currently working on.

PS - I love that scene where Dante stabs the demon through the neck, lifts them up, and then shoots them in the face. Woulda loved to see that somewhere in the finished product.

i don't know what's happening for in the posters they were alll pixalated and stuff on purpose soooooooo i don't quite know what the posters are (please be DmC2 pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse be DmC2)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Everything blurred out was thing probably didn't have the rights to display in the game they sell, like brand names of computer stuff, shirts, and stuff like that. All the footage was from the time they were working on the game, so I don't think they'd have promo stuff up for a sequel or anything when, at the time, they're still working on the first installment.

seraphmaycry

Everything blurred out was thing probably didn't have the rights to display in the game they sell, like brand names of computer stuff, shirts, and stuff like that. All the footage was from the time they were working on the game, so I don't think they'd have promo stuff up for a sequel or anything when, at the time, they're still working on the first installment.

you'r probably right but halo 5 was halfway done BEFORE the release of halo 4. still blurred out stuff with the word DmC above it not being able to be seen in the game DmC???????????????????????

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I always did like that ending. I like seeing the behind the scenes part of games and I was happy with it. Though i would have liked if there was a credit battle though.

Also, what poster are you guys referring to?

seraphmaycry

I always did like that ending. I like seeing the behind the scenes part of games and I was happy with it. Though i would have liked if there was a credit battle though.

Also, what poster are you guys referring to?

at the very start it shows the NT office and their's like a poster/billboard thing and it says DmC and the rest is all pixelated

EDIT: ok it says ninja theory but whtever.... im still excited mabye verrrry soon i will hear "DmC devl may cry 2 has been released 10 seconds ago you can get it instantly and free if you are part of the devil may cry forums and your name is neromaycry and it is the best selling game ever in fact every in the world wants to be freinds with anyone who wants to play it and the game is considered perfect and every year a new one that is even better will be released"

ok that was a bit to hopefull but my idea remains valid at the very least

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Some stuff in this trailer should have been added in the finished product. I seriously thing Capcom asked NT to cut some corners because as we know now there were quit a few scrapped ideas. I can only imagine something like Dante throwing a car at those demons was something they really wanted to include. Some mechanic to have these sweet environmental kills would have been a cool addition.

seraphmaycry

Some stuff in this trailer should have been added in the finished product. I seriously thing Capcom asked NT to cut some corners because as we know now there were quit a few scrapped ideas. I can only imagine something like Dante throwing a car at those demons was something they really wanted to include. Some mechanic to have these sweet environmental kills would have been a cool addition.

and you'r sure tis is on-topic right?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
and you'r sure tis is on-topic right?
When 2 x pointed that scene from the credits and what could have made went in the final product then I just wanted to point out that I wanted things like that thrown in. Maybe in DmC2 if it comes we'll see more ideas come to life.

DragonMaster2010

I swear every time I look at that trailer, I wish they kept that outfit for Dante. The face and hair he has now would have been fine, but I would have liked that they kept that outfit. I like the one with the hood now, but I would have liked that to be an outfit he wears in mission 13 for the remainder of the game to show he's changed clothes.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Yea to be honest the only thing I missed in this game from the old series are the action cutscenes that make you realize just whatkind of a badass is in your hands and the sometimes cool/creepy enemy intros, oh well.

DragonMaster2010

I bet you've never actually seen a crackhead before.

He looks nothing like a crackhead.

Actually I liked him because of the crack head look. It looked dangerous and threatening and also to finally have a DMC character who wasn't a pretty boy but a tough guy who didn't give a damn about how he looked or who thought about him.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I bet you've never actually seen a crackhead before. He looks nothing like a crackhead.

I'll be sure to put a disclaimer in my posts from now on...

******* I was making fun of the haters who said that about the 2010 look. **********

Actually I liked him because of the crack head look. It looked dangerous and threatening and also to finally have a DMC character who wasn't a pretty boy but a tough guy who didn't give a damn about how he looked or who thought about him.

I liked it as well. It was just... different from all the "glam-rock" (or whatever you call it) look that all the previous main characters had. Different in a good way.

Top Bottom