• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Infractions?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
What do they do?

I have a summa bitch of'em just for being a douche bag.

So, can you answer my question?

I wanted to type more, but the pizza in my hand won't allow me.

Keaton

Premium
^Pretty much just a record of when you have broken the rules.

Hypothetical Example:

A new member of Staff is assigned, myself, AC, DD, Steve and Angel are all absent from the forum and you, being you =p, start doing what you do best lol and causing havok causing the new staff member to act. If this staff member doesn't know you they may let you off with a warning, when you would truly deserve a permaban (depending on what you did). The Infractions give all members of staff the information they need on a repeat offenders previous 'crimes', it allows us to pretty much say "you were warned" or "this isn't the first time"

But, otherwise, they're just the physical result of your punishment and a reminder to staff and yourself.

Mmmm pizza :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
3 Infractions amount to a temp ban (though depending on severity of rule breaking permanent and temp bans can also be issued at any time). Infractions are added for the more minor offences that need to be monitored such as someone continually breaking rules or repeating behaviour. They are just a way to warn members to change their ways or risk being banned for good and staff to keep an eye on problematic members.

Top Bottom