• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"I'm the one... with power!"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I like how the Bloody Palace taunts in DMC5 feature visual changes. Nero puts on his hood and gets Sith Lord eyes and an ominous dark aura around his head, Dante gets Vergil's hair, and V's cane glows like a lightsaber.

How about taking it a step further? How about, in future games, having taunts that give some kind of small power boost for a short time? For example what if Nero's "Sith Lord" taunt increased his Buster damage, or gave him automatic Bringer Knuckles or whatever else you can came up with? Just ideas thrown out there but you get the gist.

What do you think?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
They should have given him the ability to use it like a lightsaber.

He kinda can. Normally the cane can only parry and can't damage enemies, making V stagger instead. But when it glows, it can actually attack and deals a hefty 350 damage, making it very powerful when mixed in between Shadow and Griffon hits.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Don't they already have power boosts?
Like V's gives him actual damage on the cane, Dante get's an actual Motivation meter with his DT Bar and I think Nero regenerates more health (correct me on that please).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dante get's an actual Motivation meter with his DT Bar and I think Nero regenerates more health

Wait, what? I never really paid attention to those. Especially for Dante cause I always cancel the taunt after the heart... I really dislike Vergil's hair on him, and so I never let him complete the taunt. LOL

But yeah, the V thing is what prompted me to make this thread.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
lol, that's a reason. Dante actually has a damage boost the more DT he has and a damage decrease the less DT he has, at least from what I remember from the top of my head.

Dio Brando

here ill help you guys out
dante will get up to a 20% damage inscrease with max dt
or a 20% damage decrease at no dt
vergils will slash and then that slash will stay there until he sheaths yamato the more enimes the mor damage
v will go full kylo ren and get a 350 damage increase for his can
nero will get a random power increase and regenerats faster when in dt

Top Bottom