• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Im sorry WHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I hate fansites that give false info. I didn't read the site you posted, but I think I know what you speak of. Although it is highly believed that Dante FEELS that he is responsible for his mother's death and his twin's corruption he really isn't.

I think both twins may feel that they are responsible for their mother's death. For not being strong enough to protect her dispite the fact that they were mere children at the time. And the fact that if they were not the sons of Sparda, they would not have attacked her in the first place. So they see it as their mere exisistence that caused her death. (Sad)

As for Dante feeling responsible for Vergil's corruption, purhaps he feels that he could have done more to stop Vergil from purposely falling into hell, feeling that he could have pursuaded his brother to return home.

This is what I highly believe.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I read that as well and I was like, "Excuse me?" I agree with Vergilissexy, by saying Dante feels that way. It was neither Vergil or Dante's fault for what happend, but when you're young and helpless as a child, you feel like it was your fault of what happend. Sorta like how kids feel when it comes to their parents divorcing. I guess. >_>

Maybe they made a mistake and just used the wrong words to discribe it, or they might just not have any idea WTF they're talking about.

Also. How exactly is Trish MOODY? >__>

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
We have not seen enough of Trish to indicate that she is moody. >_> Thats why I get kinda annoiyed when people say stuff like, "Vergil doesn't do this, Vergil doesn't like that, Vergil wouldn't be interested in doing that." Grrrrrawwww! Dude, we have not seen enough of Vergil to indicate his hobbies on the side. He was being serious for a serious matter, im sure he's not like that with everything. *rolls eyes*

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;57109 said:
We have not seen enough of Trish to indicate that she is moody. >_> Thats why I get kinda annoiyed when people say stuff like, "Vergil doesn't do this, Vergil doesn't like that, Vergil wouldn't be interested in doing that." Grrrrrawwww! Dude, we have not seen enough of Vergil to indicate his hobbies on the side. He was being serious for a serious matter, im sure he's not like that with everything. *rolls eyes*

:lol: Vergil does kinda suit the humorous part. I mean, my bloopers go perfect with him! He just seems a little tight. Stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom