• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"I'm better-looking"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
After 'The hottest chick', here's another lecherous thread. But this time, it's for girls! Come on, Barbies, choose your favorite guy in the series! And remember: of course it doesn't have to be a major protagonist, all male characters are allowed ;)

Viper

Premium
Okay, since you asked. Though I'd prefer if you didn't call me Barbie, that doll's smile creeps me out.

*cough cough* DMC4 Dante, most definitely.
DMC3 Dante is cute, and Vergil in pair with him, but considering at this point I am 10 years older they feel more appropriate as baby brother cute. This includes Nero as well.
DMC/anime Dante has his merits, but it's that unshaven look that won me over in the end.
Credo's goatee gives him negative points. Maybe if it weren't pointy...

I wonder if anyone out there will actually consider Agnus...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
DMC3 Vergil...and Credo...mmm....mmm-hmm...gimme. *zones out*

That said, I also think DMC3 Dante and DMC4 Dante are cute...in a dorky, pervy kind of way. And DMC2 Dante is kinda sexy, but it's the coat in DMC2's case...his bright orange tan kinda...bugs...me.... *twitches*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Anime or DMC4 Dante. For a lot of the same reasons Sunny pointed out, I feel weird when it comes to DMC3 Dante or Vergil, or even Nero, because...well, I ain't gettin' any younger. :'( Lol.

(Damn it all to hell, too; since I really, really like Johnny Yong Bosch, it makes for some confusing issues, lol).

@berto For some reason, I couldn't see what you posted. :( I bet it was really good, too....

Top Bottom