• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm back...kinda... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be slowly reintegrating myself into the forums. Unfortunately I have yet to accomplish all that I had set out to do but I have made huge strides towards all my goals and I feel the rest will be in order soon enough that it wouldn't hurt to hop on and say hi.

:)HI:)

I am going to be acting differently than what I normally would on the forums mostly due to the fact I found myself on the wrong end of a warning before I left:p. But that doesn't mean I won't mess around and have fun with those I consider my friends.

I would also be grateful if none of you would bring up me being more or less emo. Some bad stuff happenned towards some people I am very close to, it caused a lot of confrontation between me and some former friends, and that pushed me into the deepest state of depression I have ever been in so I would be overly grateful if it wasn't brought up.

...just so you know how sensitive I am towards the subject, I am literally afraid to go to my homepage and see what some of you guys said to me about it. I don't like being in a position of weakness and I actually feel stupid for dragging you guys into it, this forum is about a game for God's sake:lol:.

SOOOO to recap: 'Ello, I'm not emo, Devil May Cry is the sex

;) SEE YOU ALL SOON ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey Da3dra! Welcome back to the Devil May Cry Community Forums! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020