• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IGN has the DMC3 Dante costume some..how

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
ever heard of the loud minority? without ANY proof at all there's absolutely no credibility for your post, "oh ign was bribed in the past, (without proof of the majority being implicated or involved), and then to have the audacity to say, "small minority did it SO EVERYONE DOES IT NOW, I DON'T NEED PROOF AT ALL" is just completely retarded, most gaming journalists are insulted by this and that's why they call "fans" out on their BS when they're acting like nonsensical children

Aw jeez, now you have to give me "attitude". I'm not trying to make a factual claim or anything. I said "I wouldn't be surprised" and "I have a strong feeling", that is, what "I think". Never did I claim anything as fact. I gave my reasons as of why I think it could be, but never made any definite claim of it.

And FYI, I am a supporter of DmC. I'm against the inmoral practices going on withing the gaming industry today, but that is in no way related to what I think about the game. I loved the demo. Can't wait to play it. This is about IGN, not DmC. Next time take your time to comprehend what someone else writes before you make a comeback.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Aw jeez, now you have to give me "attitude". I'm not trying to make a factual claim or anything. I said "I wouldn't be surprised" and "I have a strong feeling", that is, what "I think". Never did I claim anything as fact. I gave my reasons as of why I think it could be, but never made any definite claim of it.

And FYI, I am a supporter of DmC. I'm against the inmoral practices going on withing the gaming industry today, but that is in no way related to what I think about the game. I loved the demo. Can't wait to play it. This is about IGN, not DmC. Next time take your time to comprehend what someone else writes before you make a comeback.

Don't even attempt reasoning man.

Having a civil discussion with him seems to be out of the question since he seems to LOVE to draw battle lines in the sand.

Even you a supporter of DmC is not immune to his standoffish attitude.

AlchemistFromEden

what immoral practices? seriously, i don't understand why people spew that nonsense

Top Bottom