• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IGN Dead Space 2 Review - 9.0/10.0

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I haven't even beaten the first Dead Space yet.

Not because its a bad game.

Not because its a hard game.

Mostly because its a freaking scary game that keeps me on edge and I can't play it for longer than an hour. :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Esura;298043 said:
I haven't even beaten the first Dead Space yet.

Not because its a bad game.

Not because its a hard game.

Mostly because its a freaking scary game that keeps me on edge and I can't play it for longer than an hour. :lol:

I know the feeling. :p I refuse to play it at night, even during the day it still gives me the chills. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I must've been the only one who didn't find it that scary. It's not scary video games that scare me, it's scary movies. Anything other than movies are fine.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I just can't take IGN seriously though. Not that I deny Dead Space 2 being a great game...but...they are often full of ****. Them and Game Informer.

I'll wait for one of you guys to play it and tell me how it is instead. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;298061 said:
I just can't take IGN seriously though. Not that I deny Dead Space 2 being a great game...but...they are often full of ****. Them and Game Informer.

I'll wait for one of you guys to play it and tell me how it is instead. :lol:

I always watch IGN reviews but every review has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Ive agreed with them on some and not on others but thats just how it is with reviews being an opinion and all that.

Top Bottom