• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Were Undisputed Ruler of the World..

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My word is law already, oh pitiful subjects of mine :lol:

Actually, I'd hate that kind of responsibility - I prefer being a follower to a leader.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would make it mandatory for ladies to walk around in underwear.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd give up the position, there's no thrill in being the ruler of the world, the thrill comes from everything leading up to it, WORLD DOMINATION!

Janny

Dines with dementia
Free donuts for everyone! That would be rule #1.

On a more serious note, I've always dreamed of being a tyrannical ruler, but now that I think about it I probably wouldn't be able to handle so much responsibility, I'm not ruler material... Too many decisions to take, too many people to check on... In the end I'd become selfish, bend the rules in my favor, and forget about the rest. Looks like I'm evil at heart.

Sparda™

Janny;122472 said:
Free donuts for everyone! That would be rule #1.

On a more serious note, I've always dreamed of being a tyrannical ruler, but now that I think about it I probably wouldn't be able to handle so much responsibility, I'm not ruler material... Too many decisions to take, too many people to check on... In the end I'd become selfish, bend the rules in my favor, and forget about the rest. Looks like I'm evil at heart.

It's the power which would lead you there. I don't believe you have an evil heart. Everything too much leads to corruption, degradation.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would say, i will always be the ruler of the world, but i will have other people do my job, i can get rid of them when the get corrupt, and i will always have dominance over them, i can get what ever games i want =]=]=] lol
Easiest way, im not a leader, so i get others to do it for me, while i still get all the goodies =]

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I probably wouldnt be very different to the leaders of today.

I would allow women to have combat roles. That would be a main priority. Then I'd go and do all the things I wanna do. Fly a fighter jet, go into space... blah blah...

Then I'll probably be a normal ruler. Ignore the poor, take too much tax. You know the drill...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Free cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um no...jk guys.
um....coffee would be free....um idk....
Every man I date would be required by law to tell me how he really feels and not send me mixed singals.....lol :lol:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
^ DK, how did I know you would say that?? :lol:
I would make the world into graphics, so we would be all part of a game!! (I know it sounds kinda gay lol)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Oh, oh, everyone would have to LOVEHaruhi!

Then, I would have my female workers build me a massive mansion.

In this mansion; every friday, I'd kill all of the lights and let lose hundreds of hot females, so that we could play hide and seek in the dark.

I would give 5.1 trillion dollars to a a team of ten thousands scientists so that they could make me a combat suit, AND genetically engineer me into a super human.;)

And there would be free loli for everyone!:lol:

Top Bottom