• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Were Undisputed Ruler of the World..

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
devilmaycry;122449 said:
I would make it mandatory for ladies to walk around in underwear.
And I'd make it mandatory for men to walk around in nothing. :^D Flopping penises galore!

I'd also reset society's stereotype of manlihood for my own selfish, greedy and perverted needs. I won't go into details just to preserve my "I'm a sane being too! Honest!" image. :lol:

Sparda™

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D;122911 said:
And I'd make it mandatory for men to walk around in nothing. :^D Flopping penises galore!

I'd also reset society's stereotype of manlihood for my own selfish, greedy and perverted needs. I won't go into details just to preserve my "I'm a sane being too! Honest!" image. :lol:

Uh huh...Sane and honest!:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd spend all my time trying to save his Planet's sorry ass, and then I'd get on with some small projects to advance our Planet and such. Make sure everyone was happy, reduce crime by enforcing stronger punishment... And a stronger team of officers to tackle criminals :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;123028 said:
I'd spend all my time trying to save his Planet's sorry ass, and then I'd get on with some small projects to advance our Planet and such. Make sure everyone was happy, reduce crime by enforcing stronger punishment... And a stronger team of officers to tackle criminals :lol:
I would make it mandatory that LoD wear cat ears!:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meow indeed :lol:

I will wear the cat ears and purr .LoL.

Top Bottom