• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were to die tomorrow

Viper

Premium
I... eh... crying?
It's really hard to tell, I know it will never be perfectly organized and calm like in the movies, but crying is the only thing I see being achieved in that short, emotional time.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I'd spend it playing Final Fantasy III, sitting next to the person I love most.

Then, I'd leave this world hearing the two greatest things my ears could ever behold...the comforting voice of my loved one, and the music of FFIII.

...now that I have that melancholy notion in my head, I'm going to eat ice cream and watch Gargoyles, and enjoy this sunny day in the comfort of knowing that won't happen. :happy:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I guess live it like a normal day and make sure I said my true feelings to friends and family. Other than that, I think I'd just accept it and be cool with it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You should've added, "with unlimited cash" to the topic, because there's plenty I'd like to do, but can't afford to try -- wingsuit gliding, for instance.

Or going to the moon.

Or jumping from space into the atmosphere like that guy on tv and then wingsuit glide to the ground without a parachute because hey, I'm going to die anyway, right?

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'd start the day at midnight that night getting laid, then been romantic with her, afterwards I'd go get super drunk with my friends, telling them all that I was a better friend to them than they were to me, and I'd spend the day with my family.

Top Bottom