• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were to bite the dust, how would you want it to happen?

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Dante Aseroth;121697 said:
Some rain falling down, me and the person I love, hugged with our faces in front of each other, soaking from the rain drops above us, sleeping and never waking up again.

whoa... i might cry...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well your right about that. oh great now im being a hopeless romantic again. lol not that's a bad thing

The dark knight

AWESOMAGE! That is so sweeeet!
Some rain falling down, me and the person I love, hugged with our faces in front of each other, soaking from the rain drops above us, sleeping and never waking up again.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did that, but instead of dying we snogged eachother LOL!!! :lol: (obviously I didn't die :lol:)
I want to die peacefully and if it had to be tomorrow I'd want someone to shoot me - someone more superior to me :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Evil Nero;121331 said:
I wanna bite the dust in a dusty room so I could feel the dust when I bite it.

There's a huge speculation that the world's gonna die on the 10th of this month anyway.

Sweden are making a man-made Black-hole, and it's probably gonna take the world with it!

So start planning your deaths now fella's and feline's!

I don't think it will happen anyway.

The planet isn't going anywhere. Go back to bed. :] Also. The LHC is in Switzerland, not Sweden. (Though spreading doom and gloom about the LHC is good for trollin' 14 year olds who take everything seriously.)

I have no idea how I want to die. :/ Nothing awful, but something I can talk about on the other side. Haha.

Evil Nero

VI-Rainbow;121994 said:
The planet isn't going anywhere. Go back to bed. :] Also. The LHC is in Switzerland, not Sweden. (Though spreading doom and gloom about the LHC is good for trollin' 14 year olds who take everything seriously.)

I have no idea how I want to die. :/ Nothing awful, but something I can talk about on the other side. Haha.

So I got some info wrong, I just heard some stuff on 4chan thats all.

I never plan my life, I go with the flow, so my death will be a cause of my actions in life. If I do good, i'll die in my sleep, if not, I'm going to die a long death.

=]

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Evil Nero;122001 said:
So I got some info wrong, I just heard some stuff on 4chan thats all.

That's alright, man. :] Those threads are generally made to start trolling and lulz. It's fun to watch and participate in though. Sorry if I sounded like I was mad or something.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Deleted all the posts in the last page. You are all at fault for different reasons (excluding our police girl).

@DA. You responded very mature in your second and third post in this page. Why act like that in the first one? You should had just reported and ignore it. Please try to not let your emotions rule you on the internet.

@Bringer. I can understand that you did not like someone's way of wanting to "bite the dust". We are happy to hear everyone's opinion but if you don't like try to say so in a more nice manner. It's not WHAT you said it is HOW you said it, otherwise you're not really at fault for disliking something. Try to keep that on your mind next time.

@DK. You sweared. And you're not in Dante's position where his post was the reason that Bringer posted what he posted so you really have no excuse for doing what you did. Try to keep a low profile and avoid going swearing in the boards no matter WHAT or WHO annoyed you. As I said above, even Dante is not completely out of fault since he responded to Bringer's post instead of just letting it go and letting the staff handle it. Try to control yourself if you may.

PS: I'm not trying to act like your mother here - you surely knew all those things I said. I just mention them so that there are no misunderstandings about WHO or WHAT was wrong.

PS2: The thread will remain opened. I think you all calmed down after all, and it is quite interesting.

PS3: I want no more mention of the above in this thread. If you have something to say, just speak on my profile or use a PM. In this thread just be on topic and nothing more.

X-Box 360: To be on topic, sometimes I really wished I could live forever. But the fact that we are getting older/weaker/etc will probably change my mind. I guess I'd like it to be calm and painless without regrets. Though I don't really think it'll happen:lol:

Evil Nero

BringerOfChaos;122318 said:
I agree, living forever would be nice.

Not really.

You'd watch all your loved one's die and once you would have done everything the world has to offer, there would be no reason to live.

I think it would be depressing

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Dunno if it's been said but I'm hoping I go in my sleep - dreaming about naked big breasted women... washing my pants.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
@DMC: typical men :lol:
@Evil Nero: I totally agree with you. I'd hate to live forever because I get so much bad luck that I might aswell die from it anyway lol :lol:

Top Bottom