• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Want to See MigsRZXAStylish Come Back... GIVE HIM A HELL YEAH!!!

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I, Migs, may consider coming back here...

After putting some positive thought on this franchise (especially I started at the first game and grew to love Dante as a whole, but suddenly lost respect for it due to hearing and reading the same old backlash again and again and again... (which I'm gonna ramble that again and again if I have to), belief that figuratively and metaphorically there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel which I almost threw away, and encouragement from a few other users like DMCGamer1989 (which he said that I should be just an individual fan, not a part of the fanbase) and WinterFrost (who said that it's always good to be my own side), these things are what made me consider coming back here!

So if you want to see me, MigsRZXAStylish (AKA Migs), come back here and talk anything Devil May Cry or even gaming in general (which is my biggest passion as a whole) or anything interesting for me, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!

MigsRZXAStylish

Always good to see people back so HELL YEAH! *throws steveweiser*
*drinks the steveweiser*
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Beer.jpg
45.jpg
austin.jpg

Give me more of that damn steveweiser! :D I don't know why, but that tastes so damn good, I want some more! :D

Do you know why I also came back, Dark Lord?

I am also excited for Gran Turismo 6 and I can't wait to pre-order it and buy whatever the cars featured (especially the Lan Evo series since Evo IV due to having the exclusive Active Yaw Control System, Ferrari, Lamborghini (especially the Diablo, Murcielago, and Aventador), Chevrolet - especially the Camaro and Corvette, and other many favorite sports cars to date). If anyone pre-ordered, then let us all race by the time of its release! What a year-ender Polyphony Digital has given us GT fans! I am so happy for this game as the ultimate year-ending game! :D
I can't contain my excitement for this game anymore after seeing new and interesting things for GT6, the featured cars, the realistic aesthetics, graphics, and physics (which includes real-time astronomy, as in stars at night), and the pre-order bonuses (including the GT 15th anniversary edition blue color scheme of some of the cars I like as well as One Million Credits)! Glad I'm a GT fan since day 1! :D

Last edited:

MigsRZXAStylish

Let me give ya'll a song I can relate to by its lyrics (which it has which relates to me as a DMC fan):
Here's the theme version:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Hell yeah for you, boy! I never got why you left!o_O

MigsRZXAStylish

Hell yeah for you, boy! I never got why you left!o_O
I was disillusioned toward the fanbase... But then I realized the theme song of Batista in its lyrics entitled "I Walk Alone" by the band called Saliva and how that relates to me as a single individual DMC fan! :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
God, I miss WWE's Attitude Era! I can understand the PG thing it's having right now since it was PG to begin with!

The golden age of wrestling and it will never be the same again, I knew more people who watched it back then than those that didnt (I watched it religiously back then). Lost huge amount of its fanbase when they brought in the PG rating. Shame they managed to snap up all the best competition franchises (WCW and ECW), everything went downhill after that and soon as the stars started to retire the replacements just werent up to their standards.

Last edited:

MigsRZXAStylish

The golden age of wrestling and it will never be the same again, I knew more people who watched it back then than those that didnt (I watched it religiously back then). Lost huge amount of its fanbase when they brought in the PG rating. Shame they managed to snap up all the best competition franchises (WCW and ECW), everything went downhill after that and soon as the stars started to retire the replacements just werent up to their standards.
Some blame went to one of their own (Chris Benoit - who murdered his own wife and kid then hung himself) which turned into PG. But then I realized the WWE was all family-friendly to begin with, even prior to the Attitude Era! :(
Most of my fav wrestlers and the tag teams/stables they are in aren't there anymore (like Goldberg, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, and Batista), but a few still remain (like the Brothers of Destruction, Kane and The Undertaker even though they're single competitors now just like before).

But I'm glad RAW 1000 gave me some nostalgia with the one-time return of two of the biggest stables in WWE history - D-Generation X and The Brothers of Destruction. Even Jerry "The King" Lawler said in his commentary during the DX reunion that they (DX) may start another Attitude Era! With that said, it got me thinking that there might still be a light of hope found even under the darkest tunnel! :D

But you know what I miss? A bigger variety of championship titles, like the following:
  • Hardcore
  • European
  • Cruiserweight
  • And plenty more where that came from right here which is in WWE's official website.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Some blame went to one of their own (Chris Benoit - who murdered his own wife and kid then hung himself) which turned into PG. But then I realized the WWE was all family-friendly to begin with, even prior to the Attitude Era! :(
Most of my fav wrestlers and the tag teams/stables they are in aren't there anymore (like Goldberg, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, and Batista), but a few still remain (like the Brothers of Destruction, Kane and The Undertaker even though they're single competitors now just like before).

But I'm glad RAW 1000 gave me some nostalgia with the one-time return of two of the biggest stables in WWE history - D-Generation X and The Brothers of Destruction. Even Jerry "The King" Lawler said in his commentary during the DX reunion that they (DX) may start another Attitude Era! With that said, it got me thinking that there might still be a light of hope found even under the darkest tunnel! :D

But you know what I miss? A bigger variety of championship titles, like the following:
  • Hardcore
  • European
  • Cruiserweight
  • And plenty more where that came from right here which is in WWE's official website.

Soon as HHH, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, Kane, Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley etc all started to get old the younger generation just werent good enough performers to capture the energy and entertain like them. Also a lot of the younger generation just didnt want to put their bodies on the line like the older generation of wrestlers. I have a huge amount of respect for the things people like Mick Foley (and many others) put themselves through for entertainment.

I miss the variety of belts too, made things more interesting and didnt have the same people competing for same belts over and over as there we no other decent challengers fans were bothered about. I really miss the hardcore matches and some of the more extreme matches, really went downhill when they stopped them (barbed wire/TLC/thumb tacks etc). It appeals to children way to much now and has turned into more of a panto than ever now, least when it was aimed at more mature audiences the storylines could be cooked up to seem threatening & violence was of a decent level to keep people entertained. To much emphasis on poor soap opera style storylines now instead of old fashioned blood/sweat and tears in entertaining well choreographed matches and them worrying about it affecting children or encouraging them to copy things. Nowhere near as many 'Holy S***' moments as there used to be at all.

MigsRZXAStylish

Soon as HHH, Shawn Micheals, Undertaker, Kane, Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley etc all started to get old the younger generation just werent good enough performers to capture the energy and entertain like them. Also a lot of the younger generation just didnt want to put their bodies on the line like the older generation of wrestlers. I have a huge amount of respect for the things people like Mick Foley (and many others) put themselves through for entertainment.

I miss the variety of belts too, made things more interesting and didnt have the same people competing for same belts over and over as there we no other decent challengers fans were bothered about. I really miss the hardcore matches and some of the more extreme matches, really went downhill when they stopped them (barbed wire/TLC/thumb tacks etc). It appeals to children way to much now and has turned into more of a panto than ever now, least when it was aimed at more mature audiences the storylines could be cooked up to seem threatening & violence was of a decent level to keep people entertained. To much emphasis on poor soap opera style storylines now instead of old fashioned blood/sweat and tears in entertaining well choreographed matches and them worrying about it affecting children or encouraging them to copy things. Nowhere near as many 'Holy S***' moments as there used to be at all.
I understand everything you said here. As soon as I learned WWE was all family-friendly since day 1 during the time of wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan and the late Andre the Giant (meaning prior to the Attitude Era), then there might be a time again of something similar to the Attitude Era. I always believe in the saying "A light at the end of the dark tunnel" just like the DMC/DmC controversy when I'm in the "sacred DMC and DmC sanctuary" (which I call the "middle ground")! I believe Batista's theme's lyrics relates to me that well as a DMC fan!

What a way to welcome me back, eh? :)

Top Bottom