• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you have XBOX 360 . please help me

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I have deleted my DMC4 253Hours saves accidently and iam really fu**in' ****ed off . is there any one know how can I recover them . MAN what was i thinking when I Deleted them
please help me get them fu**** back

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
There is no way of retrieving saved files you deleted, well that I know of anyway.

I guess you will just have to start all over again...

Also, not being a dick or anyhing but how does one accidently delete saved files from your hard drive?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I feel the need to concentrate on what I am doing when I copy save files to my memory unit. Its just a couple of half awake beep beep bops and its gone.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
VeNGeD;185514 said:
There is no way of retrieving saved files you deleted, well that I know of anyway.

Also, not being a dick or anyhing but how does one accidently delete saved files from your hard drive?

I recovered my gamertag on my friend's 360 and when I return to my home I opened my profile and it said it can't open the profile for alot of reasons <<< I i didn't read the reasons thats why i said allot . anyway I decided to delete the profile and recover it again . and i think you know the rest of the story .

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
When I had to give up my 360 and had to restart a new file on my PS3, I was actually ecstatic to start anew. I had 3 times as many hours as you did and it didn't bother me to restart at all. Trust me you'll have fun doing it all over again...I did(still am) ^______________^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VeNGeD;185514 said:

It's easily done... I deleted a Level 100 Pikachu from pokemon yellow. I wasn't concentrating or thinking at the time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
MR.DEVIL;185535 said:
I recovered my gamertag on my friend's 360 and when I return to my home I opened my profile and it said it can't open the profile for alot of reasons <<< I i didn't read the reasons thats why i said allot . anyway I decided to delete the profile and recover it again . and i think you know the rest of the story .

You just have to connect to Live and recover it on your console again so you can read your saves thats all. You didnt have to delete the profile to recover it again and didnt have to delete any saves. I recover my gamertag on my friends console to get co-op achievements etc quite a lot then just get home and recover it onto mine again. Just updates my gamerscore when ive connected to Live.

Top Bottom