• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If You Could Have Any Chracter From The Dmc Games Who Would You Choose?

who would be best as a family member to you

• SPARDA

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • DANTE

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • VERGIL

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • NEVAN,BEOWULF,NELO ASSHOLO(NOT MEANING THE PERSON),AND ETC...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
if he was a memeber of your family like as your brother for ex.(which i would prefer) what would you do? this is like a cross between fan fic and just mesages so write whatever you prefer...

AS LONG AS ITS DMC OR SOMTHING RELATED TO DMC IM OK WITH IT SO :) ENJOY!

SwordDancer

I would definately want to have the Sparda twins. I love both of them but I can't really choose one when it comes to which I'd have as an older brother, it sucks when I can't make up my mind. Ok...it's definately Dante...no wait Vergil...forget it! I'll take both!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
lol thankyou i readyour coment but id hve spardaas a father oh and vergil is older than dante...ill be back later

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Man, I would say - the best family member for me is my family member. So I don't have to choose some person from the video game

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Don't throw s**t my way. If you're blind, I said it FIRST time.
In the case I was drunk (the skies must have fallen) I have better grammar than you

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ok,much better oh and wwhy were you reffered?

oh i got cellphone you got one? im just gonna go around and start asking people oh and did you know that they had the consumer electronics show(CES) on tuesday oh and if i were to call at 9:00p.m what ime would it be over there?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
That's a tough question for me. I'm in love with Dante. so if im related to him i can't date him. and if im related to Sparda im related to Dante so again problem. But maybe it might be cool to be related to Lady but i wouldn't want to be related to Arkham. so maybe if i was Lady's half sister....(maybe Kalina-Ann was married before Arkham)?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i said that when you could have any family member including husband or wife so yes you can marry a character if you like them that much are you happy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom